NGO means non governmental organization its works under the provincial social welfare department. International Non governmental organization have long back dating history to at least 1839. There were 1083 NGOs in the 1914. NGOs works for social public welfare.
NGOs In Pakistan
In the Pakistan now many NGOs working for the social welfare. In the different categories different NGOs are working in Pakistan. There are many types of the NGOs but its divided in two main categories in the world these are Operational and Advocacy. Some environmental NGOs were started in earliest days After the second world Ware.
With the creation of International Union for the conservation of nature and natural resources (UNO). There the huge number of the organizations and their goal cover a broad rang of political and philosophical position. NGOs were intended to fill a gap in government services but in countries like Pakistan NGOs are gaining a powerful stronghold in decision making.
Operational NGOs mobilize financial resources material and volunteers to create the localize programs in the field. Operational NGOs deal with a wide rage issues. Non Governmental Organization is need to make good relation ship with the public with some meetings. Globalization during the 20th century gave rise to the importance of NGOs. Many problems could not be solved within a nation.
- NGO type can be understood by orientation and level of co-operation.
- NGO type by orientation
NGO type by orientation:
- Charitable orientation
- Service orientation
- Empowering orientation
NGO type by level of co-operation:
- Community- Based Organization
- City Wide Organization
- National NGOs
- International NGOs
In the Pakistan many NGOs are working some various NGOs name are mentioned here below those are working for the Social welfare for the Pakistan. In the paksitan main NGOs which is working very nice for the humans welfare its name is Abdul Sattar Edhi Foundation (Edhi). Edhi foundation is the most trusted name in Pakistan when it comes to relief work within distressed areas in Pakistan and the rest of the world. and more NGOs names are mentioned below.
Pakistani NGOs Names:
- Baba Farid Educational & Welfare Trust.
- Balochistan Education Foundation (BEF).
- Balochistan Environmental & Educational Journey (BEEJ).
- Behbud Association.
- Bunyad Literacy Community Council (BLCC).
- Care Foundation.
- Center for Peace and Civil Society (CPCS).
- Cholistan Association for Uplifting of Special Education.
- Change in Education.
- Development, Education, Poverty Alleviation and Population Welfare Organization (DEEPP).
- Aasthan Latif welfare society organization.
- Adult Basic Education Society ABES.
- Al-Hafiz Education & Health Society.
- Al-Ameen Educational Society.
- Al-Asar Development Organization.
- All Pakistan Women’s Association – APWA.
- Arise Educational & Health Foundation.
- Baanh Beli.
- EHSAS Pakistan.
- Health and Education Development Organization (HAEDO).
- Health And Nutrition Development Society (HAND).
- Health Education and Literacy Trust.
- Health Oriented Preventive Education – HOPE.
- Kashmir Education Foundation.
- Khwendo Kor – Women and Children Development Program.
- Mirpur Education Sponsorship Program (MESP).
- Sahar Foundation.
- Salfia Educational and Welfare Society.
- Share & Care Welfare Foundation.
- Shirkat Gah- Women’s Resource Centre.
- Sindh Education Foundation (SEF).
- Society for Advancement of Education (SAHE).
- Subah Sadiq Foundation.
- Sultana Foundation.
- Taaleem Foundation.
- The Citizens Foundation.
- Voluntary Organization for the Improvement of Community in Education & Health (VOICEH).
- Zia Siddique Foundation.
- National Education Foundation.
- National Educational & Environmental Development Society (NEEDS).
- National Research and Development Foundation.
- Network for Community Empowerment.
- Pak Educational Welfare Society.
- Pakistan Federation of Business and Professional Women.
- Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG).
- Pakistan Institute of Labour Education and Research (PILER).
- Prevention Through Education Pakistan Rehber Foundation.
- Rising Sun Education Foundation (REF) Lahore.
- ROSE Pakistan Rising Organization for Social Work and Education Nowshera, Khyber Pakthunkhwa Pakistan.
For more any Information About NGOs in Pakistan please keep in touch Studysols and for any query or question comment us in below comment session.
You Find this Article By:
- ngos in pakistan
- history of ngos in pakistan
- history of ngo in pakistan
- types of ngos in pakistan
- history of ngos
- Number of NGOs in Pakistan
- types of ngo in pakistan