National Testing Service NTS is the Testing Service in Pakistan, Its Providing the Testing services, Because it is commanding Body to conduct the National Aptitude Test NAT, Graduate Assessment Test GAT (General) and GAT (Subject) Test and English A1 Test for the Under Graduate Admission, Graduate Admission, Postgraduate Admission, M.Phil, PHD, and Admission And Scholarship for Foreign Countries.
GAT Graduate Assessment Test for the Admission to M.Phil and HEC Scholarship will be conducted on 6th October 2013 the Registration Application form submission date (deadline) is 09th September 2013. Candidates with a minimum of sixteen-year Education are eligible to appear for M.Phil and HEC scholarships program.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned National Testing Service (NTS) the responsibility to conduct Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL for admissions in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship Schemes.
- Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT Score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities / HEC Schemes.
|Schedule of Graduate Assessment Test (GAT General) 2013
Applications should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
|Sr #||Test Date||Advertisement Dates||Last Date of Submission of Registration Form||Provisional Candidates’ list will be uploaded on website||Queries will be entertained till||Roll No. Slip Dispatch Date||Result Announcement Date on NTS Website|
For further details candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. List of the eligible candidates, test venue, test date and other information will be displayed on this page So you should keep Stay with us here on this page.
How to Apply :-
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For the Further Details about the NTS GAT General Test 06 October 2013 Registration, Schedule, Application Forms, Test Centers, and Results So, You should keep stay with us here on this page because you can get the latest news and updates about it as the NTS officials announce So keep visiting regularly Studysols. And if you have any query or want to ask anything So you should share with us here in below given comment section because we will help!
More Related Education Updates
- NTS GAT Subject Schedule 2015 Test Dates
- UET Lahore 2014 NTS GAT General Special Test Application Form
- NTS GAT Subject Test for PhD 16th February 2014 Registration, Preparations Online
- NTS GAT Subject and General Test Schedule 2014
- NTS GAT 7th July Test Result 2013
You Find this Article By:
- gat test for octobar