National Testing service (NTS) NAT Test Inform to all candidates whose wish to apply in some various Universities that they must be appear in the National Testing Service NTS NAT National Aptitude Test Entrance test this criteria is applied from 2013 law of National Testing service. NAT National Aptitude Test’s result method will be must for the all universities Programs. Application Submission will be until 08 September 2013 and NTS NAT Test will be held on 23rd September 2013.
National Testing Service NTS NAT Test Application form is available here So you Can Download From here. You Download The NTS NAT Test Application Form then fill it be carefully. And send this Application Form with the Bank deposit of Rs. 600/- bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. Bank service charges is available here on deposit slip. And attach two photographs (1×1.5 size) in the front of the Application form.
NTS Test 23rd September 2013 Registration Forms and Slips Download
Application Submission Last Date : 08 September 2013
NAT Test Date : 23rd September 2013
Select your desire city for the test center and write your email address and attach testimonial copies with it. By hand Application form will not be Consider and incomplete form will also not be accepted. Roll number slips will be issued before 10 days of the test and result will be announced after 7 days of the test.
National Testing Service NTS NAT National Aptitude Test Roll Number slips will be posted on the Candidates Residential Address but in the Case of slips not receiving because of poor Pakistan Post Service You can Download your Roll Number Slips Online. So Here We will provide you Roll Number Slips for the NTS NAT Entrance Test. So you can download you Roll Number slip online from here For the roll number slip downloading put your name and fathers name in the desire path or your CNIC no in its desire path You download your NAT Test Roll No slips and Print it.
Here we will provide you Result of the NTS NAT National Aptitude Test 23 September 2013 So you can check your Result from here. Result will be displayed after 10 days of the test So keep stay with this page For the latest updates about NTS Test 23rd September 2013 Registration Forms and Slips Download.
Form Submission Instruction:
- Send your Registration Form along with Original deposit slip.
- Attach your 2 recent photos of size (Passport Size only) at the front of this Registration Form.
- All Candidates are required to provide their recent photographs with full face exposure.
- Deposit Rs: 600/- (Non Refundable/ Non Transferable) in Designated Bank Branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL, (Blank Deposit Slip is attached with this Registration Form) and attach Original Deposit slip NTS Copy with your Registration form.
- Authentication keyword is your desired 4 digit code (for example: 1234) required for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidates’ list on NTS Website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit correction query in provisional candidates’ list later.
- Tick only one test city for your desired test center in para 2 of the registration form.
For the More Information and further details keep stay with StudySols. And if you have any question in your Mind or have any query you can comment us here in Given below Comment Session.
NTS Test 2013 Complete Guide Line Here
More Related Education Updates
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2014 Announced National Aptitude Test
- NTS NAT Gomal University Entry Test Result 2014, Merit Lists
- Universities NTS NAT Admission Entry Test 2014
- NAT Test 27th October 2013 Form Slips and Candidates Results
- NTS NAT Test 25 August 2013 Result
You Find this Article By:
- Nts application form
- Download NTS Registration Form
- roll no slip of ants test september 2012
- Aiou isl rolnbr slip
- online NTS test for polly tecnical insitute mirpurkhas
- poly tecnical nts skr
- polytechnical institute test slip
- roll number and slip of poly tecnical collage mirpurkhas
- STEVTA Nts test result for SINDH tecnical board 2013
- tell about authentication keyword in nts form