NUST Starts their Admission 2013 for Undergraduate Programs in various like Electrical Engineering,Computer Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Mechatronics Engineering,MBBS,BDS,Software Engineering,Telecom Engineering in Rawalpindi,Islamabad,Risalpur and Karachi.
NUST Entrance Test Dates and Schedule 2013
- The Process of Entrance Test is delinked from Admission Process.
- During an admission cycle,candidates can appear in entrance test more then once to improve their score and apply for Admission Separately on the basis of Best Score.
- Their will be two types of entrance tests
- Computer Based
- Paper Based
4. Computer Based entrance Tests for all disciplins will be held in multiple sessions at NUST Campuses Islamabad according to Following Schedule
- First Session NET I April- May
- Second Session NET 2 June July
5. Paper Based Entrance Test will be conducted in Karachi and Quetta only ones in July.
6. In the Computer Based Entry Test 2013 candidates can choose the date and session of test according to their convenience.
7. Online Registration form for NET 1 and NET 2 will be available on NUST Website: www.nust.edu.pk in 2nd week of March and 1st week of May 2013 respectively.
8. Candidates Must be in Possession of CNIC or Form B or NICOP (Overseas Pakistanis).
For NUST Entrance Test
- Entrance Test Fee (per exam): – Rs. 2000/- or USD 25/-
- Admission Processing Fee (per programme) – Rs.1000/- or USD 12/-
For SAT Candidates
- SAT National – Rs.3000/- or USD 35/-
- SAT International – Rs.6000/- or USD 70/-
9. The result of NET will remain valid for the current admission cycle only which will culminate in Fall 2013.
How to Apply NUST Entry Test 2013
A Candidate can submit the NET and Admission forms available Online at NUST Website,After Providing his/her valid email address.On the Submission of the completed form, the candidate will print fee invoice and deposit the processing fee as prescribed in the invoice in any branch of HBL or Standard Chartered.
Forms Required to be filled up by candidates as follow
- Registration Form for NET 1 April 15th March 2013 to 5th April 2013
- Registration Form for NET 2 July 01 May 2013 to 30th May 2013
- Form for Admission on NET Basis 01 June 2013 to 30th June 2013
- Form for Admission on SAT Basis 01 June 2013 to 30th June 2013
Test Centers for Entry Test 2013
Computer Based Test (April-May and June-July 2013) Islamabad Secotr H-12
Paper Based Test (July 2013 Only) Karachi and Quetta
NUST Entry Test 2013 Syllabus and Format
NUST Entrance Test is mostly based upon FA / FSc level studies (Part-1 & Part-II) and questions are in the form of MCQs having four answer options. The paper of English is on the pattern of SAT exam. A sample paper may be seen on NUST website.
For Architecture / Industrial Design programme only, a Cognitive and Aptitude Test will be conducted which is a descriptive type test.
NUST Entrance Test is conducted in following subjects for various categories:-
• Engineering (FSc Pre-Engineering group) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English & Intelligence
• Engineering / Computer Science (FSc Computer Science group) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science, English& Intelligence
• Medical/Applied Biosciences Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Intelligence
• Business Studies / Social Sciences Verbal (English), Quantitative (General Mathematics) & Intelligence
• BS Mathematics Mathematics, English & Intelligence
• Bachelor in Architecture / Bachelor in Industrial Design Mathematics, Physics, English, Intelligence, Cognitive & Aptitude Test
NUST Entry Test Result 2013 and Merit List:
After the Entry Test at NUST all appearing candidates Can check their Result on Official Site and also here on Studysols. When University announced the Merit List and Final Candidates Admission List , You can check all here on one page.Stay in touch with Studysols for all Recent Updates and other education Guidance like Career Guidance or Entry Test in all Pakistanis Universities.
If You have any Regarding Question please ask in Below Comments Section.If Any Candidate want to share any helpful tip about NUST Entry Test 2013 please share in Below comments section.
You Find this Article By:
- Chartered Accountancy NUST merit list
- merit marks for nust net test 2014
- net 1 syllabus
- result of Net -3 karachi paper based test
- syllabus for entry in NDU islamabad
- syllabus for net1