As in other provinces like Punjab and Khyber pakhtunkhan sindh government also took initiative and Sindh Excise and Taxation Department launched an online station for verification of the vehicles of Sindh, It includes Karachi. This Portal is launched without any official announcement by the Excise and Taxation Department.
You just have to put your car registration number and the portal after processing will return you some sufficient information about your vehicle like Registration number, Registration date, Owner name, and Model year and engine number.
Online Vehicle Registration Verification System Sindh
By clicking here you can avail the services of this portal easily
Vehicle Verification System for Sindh
Vehicle Registration involves the recording of a motor vehicle in the official records after due verification. Vehicle Registration is mandatory/compulsory under the law and is essential to prove the ownership of a vehicle. It is also required during the sale of a vehicle and transfer of its ownership. At present there are approximately 2.6 million registered vehicles in Sindh and the number is increasing day by day.
- Motor Vehicle Tax is levied on every motor vehicle registered in any district with Registration Fee.
- The annual Motor Vehicle Tax is levied under Sindh Motor Vehicle Taxation Act,1958 and Motor Vehicle Rules, 1959.
Every vehicle whether commercial or private has to be registered, and should have been issued registration number, registration book and number plate. The registration of vehicles and collection of taxes are being affected through computerized system and authorized online National Bank branches linked with main server at Civic Centre Karachi.
The Computer System of Civic Centre Karachi is also linked with the regional Directorates, Excise and Taxation at Hyderabad/Sukkur /Larkana /Mirpurkhas.
Sindh Minister for Excise and Taxation Mukesh Kumar Chawla gave the statistics regsrdinf vehicles and told that:
- Around 2.3 million motorcycles were registered in the province and more than 1.3 million just in Karachi.
- Till June 30, 2012 nearly half million commercial vehicles were registered.
- The number of private cars and other vehicles is over 1.1 million.
The minister gave an official statement here. He said that:
“The registration of motorcycles would be done through interlink system as this would stop registration of any stolen or smuggled motorbike anywhere in the province. Owner of a motorbike or car can get the documents verified in the district for sale or purchase purpose. Now life-time tax was being charged the motorcycle being registered. This amount of tax would be Rupees one thousand and Rs 300 would be charged for issuing number plate at the registration time of a motorcycle. The color of number plate of a motorcycle is grey and script is in blue color. It is legal binding on the owner that a vehicle must be registered within 60 days after the transaction to escape a heavy fine.”
On the whole the sindh excise and taxation department has nailed the target of providing ease and comfort to the public.
More Related Education Updates
- Labor day quotes, Sms, Text, jobs, wishes and saying 2014
- Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2014 Download Online
- Punjab Government launches Daily SMS Price Information Service
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for France
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Germany
You Find this Article By:
- civic center karachi verification
- online vehicle verification sindh
- sindh excise and taxation dept launches vehicle verification portal
- Sindh Excise Online Verification
- SINDH excise verification
- SINDH MOTOR REGISTRATION AU
- online verification of motor vehicles in sindh
- online car verification karachi
- civic center karachi car verification
- online verfication of vehcel