PAF Korangi Creek Campus Karachi Institute of Engineering and Technology KIET Karachi has announced the Admission for the various courses (Programs). Admissions are given on merit determined by past academic performance, aptitude test score and interview. The admission schedule and requirements are announced in leading here at least 6-8 weeks in advance of the start of the semester every Year.
PAF Korangi Creek Campus
At the PAF Korangi Creek Campus, new admissions in all programs are offered twice a year in Fall and Spring semesters commencing from September and January respectively.
At City Campus, admissions in all programs are normally available twice a year in Fall and Spring semesters.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degree Programs:
Applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in the Intermediate board certificate or equivalent A- Level courses or related diploma for the Bachelor degree programs. For BE Electronics (Bachelor of Engineering) program, the applicant must obtain at least 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering only) or DAE with minimum 70% in the relevant field as per PEC criteria.
BE applicants between 50% to 60% in FSC and 60% to 70% in DAE must clear zero semester with 60% and above marks at PAF-KIET as per PEC criteria. Applicants with A-Level background for BE must have at least three A-Level courses of Math, Physics and Chemistry. Students of A-Level and other equivalent foreign degrees must provide the equivalency from IBCC within the duration of their first semester.
- The last date for receipt of application forms, duly completed, is November 16, 2013.
- The Admit Card for the Aptitude Test will only be issued after the required attested photocopies of the academic documents and I.D. Card are submitted with the admission form. Original academics documents are also checked. Please bring your original documents for the verification purpose with the submission of your application form. The Admit Card is mandatory for the Aptitude Test. Applicants will not be allowed to attend the aptitude test without the admit card.
- MS/ PhD program candidates must submit the NTS-GAT results along with the admission form.
- Final selection will be based on past academic records, aptitude test result and interview performance.
||November 16, 2013|
||November 17, 2013 (2:00 pm)
||November 20, 2013 (after 6:00pm)|
||November 22, 2013|
||December 01, 2013 (after 6:00 pm)|
||January 13, 2013|
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab University B.COM Part 1 Annual Registration Schedule 2014 Application Form Download
- NED University Admissions In Master at Textile Management for Session 2014
- B tech Admission in Pakistan 2014
- NED University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi Admission 2014
- NED University of Engineering and Technology Master Program admission 2014
You Find this Article By:
- admission timing in fazaia school creek
- pec allow zero semester uni list
- pakkiet aptitude test subjects
- paf university karachi zero semester
- paf kite have btech
- paf kiet spring admission 2014
- paf kiet online admission form
- paf kiet new test date
- paf kiet entry test result
- list of zero semester universities in karachi