Pakistan Idol 2013 auditions have started from 19th September 2013. The auditions of Pakistan Idol are scheduled to be held at various major cities of Pakistan. The registration process and the audition dates of Pakistan Idol in Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Sukkur, Islamabad and Faisalabad are available on this page.
The Pakistan Idol 2013 is a presentation of Geo Television network who had bought the show rights from Freemantle Media in 2007 but the launch of show was delayed due to security issues in the country. But now the auditions have started for the show and the stage is all set for the competition between the brightest rising singers of Pakistan.
“Pakistan Idol 2013 Auditions in Lahore, Karachi,Multan,Sukkur Online Registration Forms Dates”
The auditions will be taken during 19th September to 25th October 2013 while the show will be officially launched on 6th December. Hadiqa Kiani, Ali Azmat and Bushra Ansari will perform the duties as judges in the Pakistan Idol 2013. This is the biggest reality music show in the history of Pakistan that’s why people especially youngsters are very excited about it.
We all know that their is a immense amount of talent in Pakistan and now finally Geo Television network is giving a chance to them to let the world know about it. The auditions have started from Islamabad on 19th September 2013 and soon will be conducted in other cities of Pakistan including Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad and Sukkur.
Pakistan Idol audition dates:
- Islamabad Auditions: September 19, 2013
- Faisalabad Auditions: September, 24, 2013
- Lahore Auditions: September, 27, 2013
- Multan Auditions: October 5, 2013
- Sukkur Auditions: October 9, 2013
- Karachi Auditions: October, 19, 2013
Registration Process for the Pakistan Idol:
- Write IDOL <space> CNIC# <space> City Name in a SMS and send it to 436.
- If you are under 18 and don’t have a CNIC than you can register for the contest through your Parent’s, Guardian’s or Bay Form ID number. After the registration you will receive a confirmation message which will contain a unique code.
- You will also receive the information about the location of auditions in your city via SMS.
- You must bring your code which you received through SMS and the documents from which you register at the auditions venue.
The outcome of each episode will be based upon the public voting. The winner of Pakistan Idol will receive luxury SUV, one album contract and will be featured in severeal video of Geo Television network. Mobilink is the official telecom partner of Pakistan Idol while QMobile, Clear Shampoo and Pepsi are also among the sponsors for the show.
More Related Education UpdatesShare Tweet
You Find this Article By:
- pakistan idol 2013
- karachi singing classes form online post
- pakistan idol audition new lahore date