14 August pakistan, Independence Day of Pakistan (also known as Yom-e-Istiqlal ) is observed on August 14, the day before Pakistan became an independent country based boundary lines created by the British during the final of the Indian government.
Pakistan became an independent country in 1947. The day is a national holiday in Pakistan. The day is celebrated across the country with flag raising ceremonies, tributes to national heroes and fireworks taking place in the capital, Islamabad. The main celebrations will be held in Islamabad, where
President and Prime Minister raise the national flag in the Presidential and Parliament buildings and speeches that are televised live.
In the speech, the leaders highlight the achievements of the government, the objectives for the future and in the words of the father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam, bring “Unity, faith and discipline” his people.
August 14th is a national holiday in Pakistan. In the capital Islamabad and in all major cities of Pakistan the Government Offices are lit, and all the larger skyscrapers. Flag hoisting ceremonies and cultural programs take place in all provincial capitals. In cities across the country’s flag raising ceremony is performed by the Nazim (Mayor) belonging to that constituency.
Several private organizations Ceremony raising of the flag is carried out by a senior officer of that organization. Schools and universities around the country hold the flag hoisting ceremony and various cultural activities at the premises. Families and friends gather for lunch or dinner, or for an outing. Housing colonies, cultural centers and societies have entertainment programs and competitions.
14 August 2012 Pakistan Independence Day Events
Other events include: Change of guard at the mausoleum of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Mazar-e-Quaid, Wagah border ceremony, fashion and music concerts, both parties to release prisoners who have crossed the borders of each other.
More Related Education Updates
- 14 August Essay and Speeches in Urdu English
- 14 August Independence Day of Pakistan Greetings Wishes Quotes
- 14 August SMS Messages in Urdu English
- Speech on 14th August Pakistan Independence Day
- 14 August Wallpapers 2012 and Photos
You Find this Article By:
- pakistan independence day 2012
- independence day of pakistan speech
- independence day of pakistan
- pakistan flag wallpaper
- 14th august
- 14 august pakistan independence day
- pakistani flag wallpapers
- short speech on independence day of pakistan for school students
- quotes on independence day of pakistan of one line
- short speech on pakistan independence