PEC and FDE 5th 8th Scholarships 2015. The PEC has announced the Scholarships for the brilliant students on the Bases of 5th and 8th class Annual Examination. Punjab Examination Commission PEC is the commanding body to conduct the 5th and 8th class examination. It was formed in 2005 for the commencement of 5th and 8th class annual examination of the all Punjab 36 districts. The PEC announce the date sheet for the all 36 districts of the Punjab province candidates of 5th class and 8th class one month before the examinations.
The PEC do not charge any fee for the examination Registration, After the summer holidays the registration will be started, and you can registration for your 5th and 8th class annual examination under the PEC Punjab Examination Commission by submitting the registration form along with all required documents mentioned below.
PEC and FDE 5th 8th Scholarships 2015 Forms Eligibility Procedure
- Copy of domicile,
- “B” Form copy,
- Father’s CNIC Copy
- Copy of Result Card of the Previous Class
Eligibility Criteria :
- 70% Percent Marks in 5th class Result
- 70% Percent Marks in 8th class Result
- Candidate Appeared must in Board Exams
Once the registration process has been completed, you should start your preparation with hard working because you can get the Scholarships based on the 5th and 8th class annual examination.
So the 5th and 8th class date sheet is announced in the month of January and here we have provide the complete Date Sheets for the all districts of Punjab. Every year Annual Examination of the 5th class and 8th class are held under the supervision of Punjab Education Commission in all districts of the Punjab province after the date sheet announcement in the start of the month February every year and the Result of 5th and 8th class of PEC candidates declare after the 2 month of annual examination.
PEC provides the Scholarships on the 5th and 8th class annual examination basis, so you should prepare you for the scholarship examination in order to get scholarship. If you got 70% percent marks in you exams so you should contact you respective schools and institutes because you can get the scholarship form from you respective schools head Management. The management will give you a Form you should fill up that form and attach with that for some required documentation like your B Form, your result card of 5th class/8th class and Scholarship Application form. All these documents must be attested and must be submitted at you district education office. If you will eligible for the scholarship only than you will be awarded one.
It is for the first time that the FBISE would be conducting 5th and 8th class scholarship examinations, as previously the FDE was the sole authority to conduct examinations for both class 5th and class 8th. The reason behind change in examination taking authority is the announcement made by Federal Minister for Education Sardar Aseff Ahmed Ali Khan last year in which he said that the FBISE would conduct scholarship examinations for class 5th and 8th.
For the Further information you should keep visiting this page and if you want to know have in query about this topic, you can write about it in comments section and we will provide you further information.
More Related Education Updates
- PM Youth Internship Program 2015 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- AJK Scholarships 2015 Eligibility Procedure Application Form
- Ireland Scholarships 2015-16 Programs Application Procedure Last Dates
- Liaquat University Jamshoro Scholarships 2015 For Undergraduate Students Application Forms Download
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2015-2016 Eligibility Criteria Application Form
You Find this Article By:
- scholarships for class 8 students in pakistan
- 5clas exzam islambad kb ho ga knse monts mai
- method for writing application in 8th class examination of 2015 pec
- online tests for scholarships in pakistan for 8 grade
- panjab examination commission attok 2015
- percentage of scholarships 8th
- scholarship 8th class result 2014
- scholarships for class 8th student 2015
- what is the date of scholarship form of pec and fde
- What is the scholarship % of 5th class in punjab