Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif have great work for Betterment of Province Education and Students Welfare system.CM Work for Students Scholarships and other benefits is appreciated from all over the World. Foreign Universities Tours, Guard of Honors, Cash Prizes, Laptop for Students, Free Higher Education and all other lots of Initiative Step taken by Shahbaz Sharif for Students.
Now Here is another Scholarship Program announced by Punjab Govt under The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF for all Matric ,Inter and Graduate Level Students.This Scholarship is” Special Quota Scholarship Program 2012 “. PEEF have fixed their 20% Funds for this Scholarship for able Students.
The Students of Intermediate and Graduation Level are able to apply for this Scholarship Program for which they have 60% Minimum Marks in Annual Exam 2012 and Their Parents have Monthly Earning below 15000/- Students must have belong from below one of any given Category
- Children of govt. servants in BPS 1- 4
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Program 2012
Here on the Studysols all Latest updates regarding PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2012 will be updated on this page.When Selected Candidates Result announced here Final List will be available. Please stay in Touch with Studysols for all Your Free Scholarships Details and Forms.
If You have any Problem or Question about these Special Quota Scholarships please Mention in Below Comments Section.
More Related Education Updates
- PAEC Postgraduate Fellowship 2014 for Engineering, Science and Medicine
- Wilson Center USA Scholarship for Pakistan Application Date 15th March 2014
- GCU Faisalabad Mora Scholarship for the Academic Session 2013-14
- HEC-UNDP Fellowship on Federalism for M.Phil on Nov 24, 2013
- UVAS Offered DSF Scholarship for Needy Students 2013-14
You Find this Article By:
- 2014 shabiz shraif saclorship prograim
- I am in general category and i got 980 marks in inter can i get any scholarship
- scholar ship of matric students having more than 980 marks
- scholarships for student metric2014
- selected candudates for peef 2013 for intermediate students