PEF launched 3rd Phase of NSP | PEF 3rd Phase for NSP
PEF launched 3rd Phase of NSP: The Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) on Saturday launched the third phase of New School Program (NSP) in 12 different districts under which 16,000 deserving students would get free education through 80 partner schools.
About five schools have been selected in each of the districts of Khushab, Lodhran, Layyah, Mianwali and Narowal, seven each in Rahimyar Khan and Toba Tek Singh, eight from Vehari, ten from Khanewal and Bhakkar, four from Attock and nine from Sargodha. A sum of Rs 5.6 million will be spent on the education of NSP students every month.
An agreement signing ceremony was held at the Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture (PILAC) Auditorium on Saturday. The ceremony was presided over by PEF Project Officer (NSP) Hassan Javed.
Hassan told the participants that New School Program was designed to educate the poor families’ students near to their homes. He maintained that the NSP was very beneficial to the poor segments of the society for arranging educational facilities for the disadvantaged children.
The NSP is designed for the less-developed and deprived sub-urban areas where, because of various socio-economic deprivations, parents often find it difficult to bear educational expenditures of their children, especially the girls can’t go to far-off schools, he maintained.
Hassan Javed also informed the participants that New School Program was already catering to the educational needs of 17,237 students in 129 partner schools in different districts.
More Related Education Updates
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Gujranwala Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- jobs in nsp mianwali