The federal government of Pakistan has announced to distribute free laptops among the among the students. The PM laptop scheme 2013 eligibility criteria is defined below on this page. For this scheme, the government has decided to establish a laptop assembling plant in the country. The government of Pakistan has allocated 4 billion rupees for the PM Laptop Scheme.
This laptop distribution scheme was launched by Chief Minister of Punjab Shehbaz Sharif a few years ago but that was only limited to the Punjab province. But now the government has decided to launch this PM Laptop scheme nationwide. According to the announced scheme, 1 lac laptops will be distributed among the intelligent students of the universities and colleges each year.
“PM Laptop scheme Eligibility criteria 2013″
The PM laptop scheme was officially announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Nawaz Sharif. The Prime Minister had announced total six schemes for youth in his last address. These schemes include paid internship for unemployed youngsters, business loans, the youth skill development scheme and scholarships. The people of Pakistan especially youth has appreciated these efforts of the government alot but they have also said that the government will have to make sure that the process is fair and transparent.
The laptop assembling plant is going to be build in Sunder Industrial Estate. Many International computer hardware manufacturing companies including from South Korea, Taiwan and China have shown their interest in investing for this scheme.
Every students who wants to get an laptop through PM laptop scheme 2013 will have to fulfill a certain criteria otherwise he/she will not be considered eligible for the scheme. There has been no official announcement about the eligibility criteria of PM laptop scheme till now but it is expected that will will be pretty similar to the Punjab government’s laptop scheme eligibility criteria. The federal government has tasked Higher Education Commission (HEC) to design the implementation strategy and the eligibility criteria for the PM laptop scheme 2013.
The expected PM laptop scheme eligibility criteria 2013:
- The students who are enrolled in a HEC recognized government university can apply for the scheme.
- The students must carry at-least 60% marks in their last annual exam or 70% marks in their exam in case of semester system.
Keep visiting us as the latest information and eligibility criteria of PM laptop scheme 2013 will be updated here on this page as soon as it will be announced.
Online Register Here
More Related Education Updates
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Gujranwala Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- criteria for getting laptop through pm youth laptop scheme in inter 2 year
- laptops pm 2013
- PM free laptop scheme in matric 2013 eligibility and online procedure
- pm laptop scheeme
- pm laptop scheme
- pm laptop scheme eligibility
- pm laptop scheme\
- PM Laptopscheme Pakistan
- PM lhr board lap top distributing scheme
- PM TAPLOP SCHEME