Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore Schedule of written examination / Test for the Posts of Tehsildar, deputy direct accounts office and deputy accountant in different departments. Written examination / Tests for the Following posts will be held simultaneously at Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan as per details given below. Details of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers have uploaded at the Punjab Public Service Commission’s website : www.ppsc.gop.pk
All Candidates are directed to note and download their roll Numbers with respective Examination Centers from the website. No Individual their admission letter / Roll Numbers slips would be issued / posted to the candidate. Candidates are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the commencement of the papers.
PPSC Written Test Schedule Tehsildar 2013 Dates, Result, syllabus and Centers
Punjab Public Service Commission written examination / Test Schedule 2013
Note: Roll Number Slips will be uploaded soon on PPSC web site
Syllabus of Written examination for the posts of TEHSILDARS consisting of four papers.
Syllabus for Written Examination. 400 Marks
|Syllabus for Written Examination. 400 Marks Paper: 1||i) English Essayii) English Composition||50 Marks50 Marks||100 Marks|
|Paper: 2||i) Urdu Essayii) Urdu Composition||50 Marks50 Marks||100 Marks|
|Paper: 3||Pakistan Studies/Islamic Studies/General Knowledge||100 MarksMCQ|
|Paper: 4||Revenue Lawsi) Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1967ii) Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887iii) Land Acquisition Act
|100 Marks||100 MarksMCQ|
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT/INTERVIEW 200 MARKS
Pass Marks in written examination
a. 33% marks in each individual paper.
b. 50% marks in the aggregate of written portion of examination (0.50 marks or more will be rounded to 1.0).
Only those candidates, who qualify the written examination, will be called for Psychological test and viva voce.
Admission letter Instructions
You are hereby admitted to the above noted examination provisionally
- You are being called for the subject written test without scrutiny of your application. The admission letter does not mean that you have been found eligible for the subject posts. You are hereby admitted to appear in the test subject to detailed scrutiny of your application/eligibility by the Commission in terms of advertisement, Service Rules and instructions already supplied to you with the application form. Should you be found ineligible later on at any stage for any reason, your candidature will be cancelled and your application will stand rejected irrespective of your qualifying the test/interview?
- This Admission letter is subject to the specific conditions that if you are found ineligible later on at any stage , for any reason, your candidature will be cancelled and your application will be rejected.
- To avoid frustration, you are advised in your own interest to make sure before appearing at the examination that you fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Center ONE hour before the paper time to familiarize themselves with the seating arrangement.
- You should bring with you necessary writing material required for the purpose. Blank Answer Books will be supplied by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- You should note that if you fail to comply with the conditions of your provisional admission, your candidature is liable to be cancelled and your application will be rejected.
- You must bring your ORIGINAL COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD (CINC) under Pakistan National Registration Act, 1973, on the day of written test failing which you will not be allowed to appear in the test. A candidate could be given provisional permission to appear in the test where COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD has been lost subject to production of F.I.R. with the police a receipt from NADRA for issuance of a duplicate. The candidate must also produce some alternate authentic document(s) if identity.
- This is web generated admission letter You must bring this on the date of written test in order to secure admission to the examination hall. In case of non-compliance, you will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Your attention is also invited to study carefully instructions provided on the fly of the Answer Book at the time of Examination. Failure to observe these instructions shall render you liable to any of the following penalties:-
- Cancellation of candidature for the post you applied for.
- Registration of a criminal case if you are found indulging in any criminal act i.e. forgery etc.
- Temporary or permanent disqualification from applying or appearing in any Examination/Test/Interview conducted or to be
- Any other action that the Commission deems fit.
- Your Roll Number as mentioned above should invariably be quoted when corresponding with the Commission in connection with this test
- The test will be held on the scheduled date and time even if that day is declared holiday by the Government subsequently.
- If you have inadvertently received two Roll Numbers, you should use one Roll Number in the Examination and must intimate this fact in writing to the Director Recruitment-II, Punjab Public Service Commission, immediately.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the Examination Center other than the Examination Center mentioned in your admission letter.
- You are directed to bring BLACK MARKER with you to attempt the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Smoking and Carry of Mobile Phone in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Calculator will not be allowed in the Examination Center.
- No. T.A/D.A. will be paid for this test.
For more Information:-
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore Combined competitive Examination 2014
- CSS Past Paper Essay 2011
- Central Superior Services of Pakistan
- Best Books For CSS Preparation
- FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION & PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
You Find this Article By:
- PPSC Written Test Result
- tehsildar result 2013
- tehsildar guide
- www tehsildar pcs post
- study material for punjab tehsildar
- tehsildar post syllabus
- tehsildar post result updates pmzkpk 2014
- tehsildar pcs test
- tehsildar mcqs model paper of kpk public service commission
- tehsildar kpk mcqs