National ICT R&D Fund Launches the Prime Minister’s national ICT Spring Scholarship Program 2013 Intake In the Addition to Fall 2012 intake now students who have secured admission in spring 2013 semester and suffice the Eligibility Criteria Listed Below can also Apply. This fully funded scholarship covers admission and tuition fee boarding and lodging, book allowance, food allowance and stipend for successful students to pursues undergraduate degrees in ICT Disciplines.
National ICT Scholarship Program, National ICT R&D Fund is offering scholarships to talented students from rural/non-metropolitan areas of Pakistan with the objective to develop human resource capacity in the fields of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Pakistan.
The Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2013 provides fully funded 4 year undergraduate degree scholarships in ICT related disciplines in the leading ICT universities of Pakistan. More than 3300 fully funded scholarships, more that 2500 teachers and more than 36000 students scholarships are announced under the National ICT Scholarship Program, National ICT R&D .
Prime Minister National ICT Scholarship Program 2013 Forms Registration and Students Eligibility
Note: Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program (2013) has been launched. More updates will be provided on this webpage as they become available. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective students to keep visiting this website for the updates on the scholarship program. National ICT R&D Fund assumes no responsibility, in this regard.
- have passed F. Sc. Examination with Mathematics & Physics in 2011 or 2012 as a regular student from a school/college registered with National ICT R&D Fund (list of registered schools/colleges is available at www.ictrdf.org.pk/scholarship);
- have obtained 60% or above marks in Matriculation (Science Group) exam;
- have secured admission in ICT related undergraduate degree program in one of the Participating Universities in Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 semester (list of Participating Universities is available at www.ictrdf.org.pk/scholarship);
- fulfill the merit requirements set forth by National ICT R&D Fund;
- meet certain financial criteria as mentioned in Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Application Form for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 intakes. (Application form will be uploaded soon at www.ictrdf.org.pk/scholarship).
Please return this form, by e-mail and fax, before due date to:
Solicitation & Evaluation Department
National ICT R&D Fund
6th Floor, HBL Tower
Jinnah Avenue Islamabad.
Tel: (+92 51) 921 5360 – 65
Fax: (+92 51) 921 5366
|Application Form National ICT Scholarship|
More Related Education Updates
- Wilson Center USA Scholarship for Pakistan Application Date 15th March 2014
- GCU Faisalabad Mora Scholarship for the Academic Session 2013-14
- HEC-UNDP Fellowship on Federalism for M.Phil on Nov 24, 2013
- UVAS Offered DSF Scholarship for Needy Students 2013-14
- GCU Faisalabad PEEF Scholarships for Master Level 2013-14
You Find this Article By:
- prime minister ict scholarship
- application form for ict regd fund 2013
- regstration form of ictrdf fall 2014
- Prime minister ict scholar ship programe registration date2014 com
- prim ict org pk
- pm youth traying program form
- paper of prime minister ict test
- ict scholarship test date intermediate 2014
- ict scholarship 2013
- ict reg last date