PTCL Launches 9.3 Mbps EVO Nitro Device
This independence day, PTCL has unveiled its anticipated Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan; the World’s first & most cutting edge EV-DO Rev.B commercial network. Priced at mere Rs. 2,999 per month, internet users of Pakistan will be able to enjoy 9.3 Mbps wireless internet.
Nitro USB Device Charges: Rs.3, 999 (One time charge)
Nitro Unlimited: Rs.2, 999/monthly
- PTCL is the first operator in the world to commercially launch EV-DO Rev.B products.
- Pakistan’s fastest & most cutting edge Enhanced Wireless Mobile Broadband solution.
- Download Speed of up to 9.3 Mbps & uplink of up to 5.4 Mbps.
- Nationwide Roaming facility, providing Rev B speeds in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore & Karachi with Backward compatibility & seamless roaming on Rev A Network (up to 3.1Mbps) in 99 cities across the country.
- Plug & Play—Instant Connectivity
- USB compatible with laptops & Desktops.
- Average data rates vary between 1.25 Mbps- 3.75 Mbps
- Device Upgrades available for existing Evo customers.
*Speed is on Best effort basis up to 9.3Mbps on downlink & 5.4Mbps on Uplink. Speed depends on factors such as modem capability, location, distance from communication tower and number of simultaneous users.