The University if Punjab PU is going to conduct the Annual Examination for the BA/ BSc Exams SO nowadays the University PU has announced the Registration of the Annual Exams 2013 Commencement. All prospective candidates are informed that Private Registration for B.A/ B.Sc, Annual Examination 2013 to be held under The University of the Punjab PU is commencing from the May, 2013 with registration fee of Rs. 2200/-.
The last date for submission of Private Registration Forms is June 29, 2013. Private registration with Rs. 500/- late fee will be carried out for July 02, 2013 to July 31, 2013. However late fee for registration will be Rs. 1000/- wef 1st August, 2013. Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination in 2011 or earlier are eligible for B.A / B.Sc. Examination 2013.
Individuals who have passed supplementary Examination 2012 must attach original Fail Certificate of 2012 Annual Examination with the registration form. The registration form is not acceptable without original result card and will be rejected.
Requirements of the Registration:-
- All entries in the Registration Form must be made in BLOCK LETTERS by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Any candidate who passed intermediate examination from Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala and Federal Board can apply for registration without N.O.C (No Objection Certificate).
- The candidate who want himself to be Registered with the University of the Punjab and has passed Intermediate Examination, B.A/B.Sc. etc. from other Board/ University, which does not fall under the territorial Jurisdiction of University of the Punjab, will attach original N.O.C. within stipulated time from the concerned Board/ University.
- The Candidate will obtain Registration number before appearing in any examination of University of the Punjab otherwise his/her admission form will not be entertained.
- In case of M.A. Student it is necessary to mention the Subject.
- Punjab University have a right to cancel the Registration Number if educational documents found bogus.
- The following documents must be attached with the Registration Form.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation or ’0′ Level result card/certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate or ‘A’ Level result card/certificate
- Attested photocopy of B.A/B.Sc result card (if applicable)
- Attested photocopy of N.T.C.
- Attested photocopy of father’s N.I.C.
- Original Migration Certificate/ NOC
- Attested photocopy of equivalence certificate of ’0′ & ‘A’ Level etc.
- Registration Forms from academy tuition center or with same addresses will not be accepted.
- Registration Form of a student, already registered with Punjab University will be treated as cancelled.
Registration Form Fee
Late College and Private Students
Following Documents are must be attached with the registration form:-
- Matric, Intermediate or IBCC Equivalence Certificate.
- The attested copy of CNIC of the candidate and his/her father.
- One Original photograph.
- NOC if F.A or equivalent examination has been passed under a Board outside Jurisdiction of University of the Punjab.
- Original Bank Challan of Rs. 2200/-
- The candidate must write personal postal address as it will be kept in University record and, in future, Roll No. Slips, Result Card and Degree will be forwarded on the same address. Registration forms through Private College, Academies and Care/of addresses will not be accepted.
- Registration forms will be received by hand or by post individually. Registration forms sent by academies and private colleges in bulk will not be accepted.
- Candidate must fill his/her form himself/herself and get it attested from a gazetted officer.
- Registration forms with incomplete details/documents and not fulfilling eligibility conditions will not be considered or accepted and will be rejected.
- Registration forms will be available at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and Punjab University Information Cell near IER bus stop Quaid-i-Azam Campus for a fee of Rs. 15/-. Additionally forms can also be downloaded from website of Punjab University (Detail of eligibility and documents required is also given on backside of registration form) And Here is also provided the Application Form Downloads.
Only Second Prof. passed Medical, second Prof. Passed B. Pharm, second year passed Dental and Nursing/ midwifery passed candidates are eligible for B.Sc private registration.
Address for correspondence:
Address of Registration Branchis:
Deputy Registrar (General)
Registration Branch, Room # 25
Admin Block, Quid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus),
Department of Examinations,
University of the Punjab,
P.O. Box No. 54590,
More Related Education Updates
- PEC 8th Class Roll Number Slips Download 2014
- PEC 5th Class Roll Number Slips Download 2014
- PM Nawaz Sharif Youth Business Loan Scheme Launched
- Punjab Govt Decided to Launch Smart School System and Computer Tablet Syllabus
- UHS Lahore Postponed the MBBS 3rd Professional Exams