Here you can find the latest Punjab Daanish Schools Admission 2016 Forms,Eligibility Criteria for Boys and Girls Download. There is an innovative education project of Pakistan. Daanish Schools was established by Punjab Government in 2011 under government of Shahbaz Sharif of PML(N). The first schools started functioning in Hasilpur, Bahawalpur and then in Bahawalnagar. It is an educational project to help poor people in Pakistan. Daanish Schools Admission submission form last date is Tuesday 15th January 2016. Campus located in Rahim Yar Khan, Hasilpur, Chishtain, Mianwali on 13 January 2011 Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif inaugurated the first Danish School at Rahim Yar Khan. Daanish Schools (Boys & Girls) in Hasipur District Bahawalpur were also started in January 2011. While, Daanish Schools (Boys and Girls) at Harnoli District Mianwali have started functioning since May, 2012.
Punjab Daanish Schools Admission 2016 Forms,Eligibility Criteria for Boys and Girls Download
Section 9 (3) states that subject to sub-section (2), the governing body of a Daanish School shall admit the destitute, most deprived and marginalized students if the total combined gross income of the members of the household of a the student does not exceed six thousand rupees per month and the student, in order of precedence, falls in either of the following sub-categories:-
- He is orphan having lost both of his parents and having no guardian or being taken care of by an elder sibling or a member of extended family.
- He is orphan and living with his mother.
- His both parents are illiterate; the parents do not own an immoveable property and either of them is disabled.
- He has been a school dropout and his both parents are illiterate and the parents do not own any immovable property.
- His both parents are illiterate; the parents do not own any immovable property and do not have any fixed job or source of income.
- He is not resident of a town, tehsil or district headquarters and any of his parents is a semi-skilled or unskilled menial village worker, and the parents do not own any immovable property and are illiterate, and
- He is resident of a town, tehsil or district headquarters and his household resides in a katcha house.
Daannish School Admission Form:
Daanish School Funds:
- Danish School System also accepts donations. Numerous programs have been initiated in Danish School System to accept donations.
- Sponsoring a student: A child can be sponsored by contributing Rs. 16,000/- or 200 USD monthly. Access to the sponsored child will also be provided and will also facilitates donator’s personal rapport with the sponsored child.
- Supporting a school
- Financing the furniture
- Equipping a laboratory
- Building a class room
- Contributing to any of the following: Other forms of contributions are also accepted in the form of Daily Meals, Uniform, Bedding, Milk, Medicine, etc
Punjab Danish Schools and Centers of Excellence
Japanese Cell Building, Research Station,
Near Punjab University New Campus,
Canal Bank, Lahore, Pakistan.
You Find this Article By:
- admission form for school
- school admission forms
- danish school harnoli mor minwali
- Danish school dgkhan admission to 6th class entry test 20th dec
- danish school class 5th critera m
- Danish school admission rule
- Danish school & college Rahim yar Khan 5th class test
- admission forms for schools
- admission form of school
- admission date of danish school harnoli