First Year MBBS and BDS Government Medical and Dental Institution of the Punjab Admission session 2013-2014 has announced for the applicants whose appeared in the UHS Test 2013. Punjab medical and dental government institutions and Colleges are invited for the the Admission applications for those candidates who have the domicile and are the residential of the Punjab Provence or Islamabad Residential. But they must be appeared in the September 2013 University of Health and Sciences (UHS) Entry Test they can are eligible for the Admission Application Submission.
Admission Application Form Submission Last date is November 2013 and After the The Due date November 2013 after office timing Application will be not considered. The documents whose sent will be along the Application Form will be consider final. So advice to those applicants whose apply for the paper rechecking in the Board they complete their All process before the Last date. In the case of foreign Studies like A level, O level and American 12th Grade candidates will be show their equivalent certificate from the chairman of Intermediate Board Committee.
Punjab Medical and Dental Institutions Admission 2013 for MBBS/BDS, Schedule, Selection List
Candidates will give their preference for medical and dental colleges in one single admission form which once given shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently. An applicant shall not be considered for a college he/ she has not named in his/ her order of preference. One candidate can only submit one form. There is no need to submit separate forms for MBBS and BDS. Forms once submitted shall not be returned. Incomplete or unsigned admission forms will be rejected.
|Test of Huffaz-e-Quran||8th Oct to 13th Oct, 2013|
|Availability of Prospectus & Admission Forms||31st Oct to 10th Nov(excluding Sunday and Iqbal Day), 2013|
|Submission of Admission Forms for Open Merit and Reserved seats
(Under-Developed Districts, Cholistan and Disabled Students)
|31st Oct to 10th Nov(excluding Sunday and Iqbal Day), 2013|
|Medical Board for Disabled Candidates||14th Nov to 17th Nov, 2013|
|First Selection List for MBBS (Open Merit, Under-Developed Districts, Cholistan and Disabled Students)||26th Nov, 2013|
|Commencement of classes in medical colleges||13th Dec, 2013|
|Second Selection List for MBBS||20th Dec, 2013|
|First Selection List for BDS (Open Merit, Under-developed Districts and Disabled Students)||27th Dec, 2013|
|Commencement of BDS classes||14th Jan, 2013|
- For admission against Open Merit seats, only those candidates having an aggregate score of 80% or above marks(excluding Huffaz-e-Quran) can apply According to PMDC Regulations, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks as follows:
- Matric or Equivalent —— 10%
- FSc or Equivalent —— 40%
- UHS Entrance Test —— 50%
The formula for calculation of Aggregate Marks is also available here.
The aforementioned condition is not applicable to candidates seeking admission against any category of reserved seats (Disabled Students, Under-Developed Districts, Cholistan) who can apply if they fulfill basic eligibility criteria as laid down in the Prospectus and also available on here.
There are 09 seats available on Reciprocal basis for Punjab domiciled candidates in the medical colleges of Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtoon Khawah (KPK ) and Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK). Candidates applying against open merit seats can exercise their option for these seats as well. No separate application will be invited for these seats.
For the Further Admission Details about the Punjab Medical and Dental Institutions Admission 2013 for MBBS/BDS you keep Stay with us here on Syudysols and If you have any query or question About it So you can Comment us here in the comment session which is given in below.
More Related Education Updates
- PU Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2014 MBA
- NCBAE Admission Spring 2014 BBA and MBA Executive
- Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2014 in DPT/ BS (Hons)
- APCOMS UET Taxila Admission Spring 2014
- National College of Arts NCA Admission 2014 Lahore
You Find this Article By:
- Are kpk students eligible for mbbs tests in punjab
- can a kpk student apply for admission in uhs lahore
- govt college entry test for mbbs in punjab
- mbbs and bds admission in private colleges pakistan 2013 2014
- open merit quota for uhs
- pmdc complete slection list of candidates 2013
- reciprocal seats of sindh in punjab mbbs test
- tor ghar seat of mbbs in panjab medical colleges
- uhs last self seat mbbs bds