Punjab University (PU) increases Answer Book size 32 page to 44 pages In Annual exams 2012. The Punjab University (PU) Department of Examination has stopped the role of extra sheet in Annual exams from exams 2012. It is the most important information for the students and its warning to awareness for them that they do not wast pages of answer book sheet and any space and line of answer sheet. And no extra sheet will be issue to them because its has been strictly stopped extra sheet in exams 2012. Therefore Exams Supervisory Staff of (PU)will be provide one answer sheet which has been increased from 32 to 44 pages.
Punjab University increases Answer Book size In exams 2012
- Candidates will attempt only required number of questions.
- Use of Extra Sheet has been Stopped. No extra sheet will be issued during any examination future.
- Candidate will use all pages of Answer sheet without wastage of space and leaving any spare line.
- The volume of Answer Sheet has been increased from 32 pages to 44 pages.
- Required number of questions attempted at first will be marked only. Over attempted questions will not be marked.
- Refrain from removing, damaging or tearing any leaf of Answer Sheet and return it to Supervisory Staff before leaving the Examination Center even it is totally blank.
More Related Education Updates
- Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 Application Form Download Apply Online
- CM Punjab Free Laptop Scheme for Teachers 2015 Arts Science
- All Punjab Matric Exams 2015 will start from 02 March
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb