Punjab University-PU Lahore Book Fair 2012.Punjab University (PU) Lahore announced a three-day book fair will be held from May 15 to 17 in the Main Corridor of Institute of Education & Research (IER), New Campus.
Punjab University (PU) Book Fair Co-Ordination Committee held its meeting to review arrangements for the annual book fair to be held from March 15 to 17.
According to a press statement, PU Registrar Prof Dr Khan Raas Masood, deans of various faculties, heads of various departments, chairmen and members of the book fair committees participated in the meeting.
The chairmen of various committees briefed the participants regarding arrangements being made to organize the book fair. The book fair will be held at the main corridor of Institute of Education and Research from 9am to 7pm.
Punjab University-PU Lahore Book Fair 2012:
Punjab University Book Fair 2012 more detail and online guide in this pic.
More Related Education Updates
- All Punjab Matric Exams 2015 will start from 02 March
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
- BISE DG Khan Board Inter Part 1 2 Roll No Slips 2015 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Inter Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2015 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- punjab university entry test date 2012
- punjab university book fair 2012