Wuaid-I-Azam University Islamabad has announced the Admission Notice for the Some various programs for the Spring Semester 2013 in Some various Programs MBA 1.5 and 2 Years Program and Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS) admission Application Forms prescribed are invited for the admission in the MBA and BBS session 2013 Last date of the Application submission date is 30th January 2013.
An applicant seeking admission to MBA program shall apply on the prescribed Admission Form. The Admission Forms along-with prospectus can be obtained from.
Quaid e Azam University Islamabad Admission 2013
- The QAU Campus branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and Askari Bank Ltd. Rs.800/- OR
- Click here below Link to Download Application Form and send along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of 800/- in favor of “Treasure, Quaid-i-Azam University”
- Three copies of the prescribed Admission Form duly filled in and supported by the attested copies of educational certificates/degrees may be submitted at Admission Camp Office at the back of DRSM (Central) Library during office hours latest by 30.01.2013.
- Incomplete and late application forms shall not be entertained.
|1.||MBA||1½ Years||At least 2nd Division in BBA (4 years), BBS (2 years)B.Com (4 years), M.Com, ACMA, ACA and MBA (16 years), MPA (16 years) and other 4 years business degrees.|
|2.||MBA||2 Years||At least 2nd Division in BCS (4 years), BIT (4 years), MBBS, BE and other non-business 4 years Bachelors.|
|1.||BBS||2 years||At least 2nd Division in BA/BSc/BCom (2 years) or equivalent degrees.|
The following are not eligible for admission to MBA program:
- Who have been rusticated or expelled from any university or college for misconduct or use of unfair means in the examinations or any offense involving moral turpitude;
- Who were admitted earlier but later were declared to have been ceased to be students of the University;
- Who are currently on the rolls of this or any other University.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required to be attached with Admission Form and routed through Proper Channel in case of in-service applicants.
The following are not eligible for admission program:
- Those who have failed in Master’s Program of this University;
- Those who have ceased to be the student of this University;
- Those who already possess a Master’s or an equivalent degree from this or any other;
- Students who are already on rolls of this University or any other University;
- Those who are more than 26-years old.
University will provide financial assistance to the needy and the deserving/meritorious students admitted on regular basis. Information is available on QAU website.
More Related Education Updates
You Find this Article By:
- quaid i azam university bcom 4 years study programes