The Ramadan ul Mubarak Holy Month of Islam in 2013 will start on Tuesday, the 9th of July and will continue for 30 days until Wednesday, the 7th of August. On 8th July 2013 everyone will sight the Moon for the Ramadan and it’s maximum possible that Ramadan will be Start in the Month of July 9th 2013 and in this month we set our Routines and offer prayers of 5 times.
We get up in the Sehri Time and prepare our-self for the Sahar for the Fasting every one fasting in the Sehri and after Sahar we offer Prayer of Fujar and we do not eat whole day because it is Fast (ROZA) And after Noon Time every one start preparation of the Fasting (Aftar). it is the Holy Month So in this month we can get the maximum rewards of our Good Works.
Because Allah Give us 100 time rewards of our one good work So we should do maximum good Works because it the chance to get the Maximum rewards in this month. These 30 days are more then thousand of years worship. There are many more special days in Holy Ramadan like 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 because these are odd numbered nights and The last ten days and nights of Ramadan are the most blessed.
Ramadan 2013 Calendar with Sehr-o-Iftar Timing Schedule
Therefore we should exert themselves in worship even more during each of the last 10 days and nights, particularly the last ten odd numbered nights. Fasts Because these night are very special for the . Ramadan is the most Holy month of Islamic calender year.This month is the pillar of Islam.
We can get maximum blessings in this month because this month is special judgement of the Muslims that how much they love they Allah. This month bring us more closer to our Allah Pak. In the Last 10 Days of Ramadan (Last Ashrah of Month of Ramadan) is the Special Ashrah ( Special 10 days to get the maximum blessings) With Atkaf. Because many people sitting in the Atikaf Some people sit for 10 days some people sit for 3 days.
More Related Education Updates
- Shab-e-Meraj Prayers, Ibadat, Images and Wishes
- Ramadan Mubarak 2013 SMS Greetings Wishes Messages
- Ramadan Recipes For Iftar, Sehri In Urdu 2013
- Ramadan 2013 Moon Sighted and First Fast in Pakistan
- 2013 Ramadan Sehr Iftar Time Pakistan, Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad
You Find this Article By:
- sehr times
- agenda universite ramadan 2013
- seher or aftar time of jauharabad on fb
- Ramzan timing in winnipeg 2013 iftar
- ramzan 2013 schedule
- ramadan eftar time in omaha
- ramadan 2013 iftar calendar usa
- naqshah Sahar our iftar ka time
- iftar and sehri time ofallon 63368
- download sehr o iftar calendar in islamabad 2014 fiqah e jafriya