Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore has announced the admission Notice for the session 2013-14. They offered the 5 year program of “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery”. RLMC Recognized by ‘Pakistan Medical & Dental Council’ and approved by ‘Ministry of Health’. Rashid Latif Medical College (RLMC) Listed in ‘WHO Avicenna Directory’ and ‘International Medical Education Directory’ and it’s all so affiliated with ‘University of Health Sciences’ more other full information about (RLMC) available below.
The Last date of submitting application October 2013 and Interviews from October RLMC has modern purpose built campus with fully equipped laboratories, air conditioned class room spacious and well stocked library, 50 computer e-learning center, separate girls and boys common rooms, and playgrounds for cricket and other games. RMLC has its own fully function two teaching hospitals. These hospitals have more than 600 teaching beds. Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital 400 beds, Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore 200 beds. High qualified and experienced Basic Sciences and Clinical Faculty.
Last date of submitting application October 2013
Interviews from October 2013
Requirement for Admission:
- The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100). OR Passed an examination of Foreign University/Board which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination of Pakistan subject to the following:
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad only for recognition of their qualification. The equivalence certificate must be attached with the application form before the closing date
- Provisional equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC shall only be entertained for the Entrance Test and not for admissions.
- The candidate has obtained marks equivalent to unadjusted 60% of F.Sc. total marks (660/1100) according to the formula laid down by IBCC.
- The equivalence certificate of such candidate will not be accepted if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. He/she must have passed English as a subject at O or A level.
- Only the Converted Marks Certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen will be accepted. The equivalence of marks will be on the basis of a certificate issued by IBCC.
Entrance Test: The candidate must have appeared in the Entrance Test of UHS for the relevant session.
Age: Age limit has been abolished by PMDC. There is no maximum or minimum age limit for admission to MBBS/BDS.
Admission Criteria: Admissions to the MBBS Programmed shall be strictly made on merit under the guidelines laid down by PMDC, MoH and the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. Students from all provinces of Pakistan and overseas may apply.
Classification of Students: The College welcomes students from all parts of the world. In term of their origin, the College currently categorizes students into the groups given below. The College admits all groups of students on merit. Applicants compete within their group and the fee paid by each group is different.
Students born, raised and educated in Pakistan.
Carrying foreign passport / Green Card, etc.
Hostels at RLMC will offer separate wings for both male and female students. The hostels are located on-campus and offer students a safe, secure and comfortable environment enabling them to focus on their education and personal development to become competent doctors of the future.
The hostel offers both shared (double and triple occupancy) and single occupancy rooms with shared bathrooms. Each hostel wing will have its own kitchen, dining room and common rooms for group study and recreational purposes (table tennis, carom board, etc.). The hostel rooms will also be equipped with broadband internet services so that students stay connected with their families and the World Wide Web. The entire college premises including the hostel will be provided backup generators for load shedding.
Each hostel will be supervised by a member of the faculty and hostel warden. To ensure safety and security of students, the hostel premises will be watched by security guards and have also been equipped with security & surveillance cameras. During their stay in hostels, students will have to adhere to the hostel rules and regulations laid down by college authorities.
Prospectus available from:
Rashid Latif Medical College
Hameed Latif Hospital, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
Prospectus price RS. 2,000/-
Rashid Latif Medical College (RLMC) is a stat of the art Medical College established on a spacious area of 28 acres at ferozepur Road, Lahore. (25 minutes drive from the Kamla Chowk).
Download the admission forms
Here we will provide you Further information about Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore Admission 2013 Entry test Final Selection and Result Fee Structure, and prospectus So you keep stay with Studysols And if you have any query or any question about it so you can Comment us here in given below Comment section.
Full MCAT Test 2013 Details Here
More Related Education Updates
- FMH-CMD Admission MBBS/ BDS Opened 2013
- Army Burnhall College For Boys Abbottabad Admission Notice Session 2014
- NCBA&E BS, MS and M.Phil Admission 2013
- PAC Academy CA/ ACCA/ AFD Admission 2013
- FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences Nursing and Saida Waheed FMH College Admission 2013 Opened