Riphah International University is offering the many programs for the admission 2016 Fall Semester. Riphah International University offers a vast number of courses in seemingly countless subjects, allowing students to create a university experience based on their personal interests and future goals. If you are Interested to get admission so you should get the admission form from here below and fill the form and submit within due dates. because after the due dates applications will not be considered.SO do not waste your time.
When Can You Apply?
- Admission in MBBs, BDS, Pharm-D and B.Sc Engineering are open once a year.
- For B.Sc Engineering Admissions open in June and closes in August.
- For MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D Admissions start in August and closes in October.
- For Admission in all other programs there are two intakes per year Fall and Spring.
- Fall Admissions open in June and closes in August.
- Spring Admissions open in November and closes in January.
Application Instructions (for MBBS, BDS & Pharm-D), Prospectus can be obtained from any of our campuses on payment of processing fee. To apply follow this link http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk/
Create your login and fill your application form. Candidate will have the access to update their application details before the last date of application submission. Attach the required documents with the printed application form and submit at the admission office at our Rawalpindi campus. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
If you are applying in two or three programs, please ensure to submit two or three complete separate sets of required documents along with printed application form respectively. Pay cash or submit bank draft for processing fee as Rs. 500 per program (Bank Draft should be in favour of “Riphah International University”).
Candidates will receive acknowledgment receipt against their submission of complete application with required documents. Candidates are advised to keep the acknowledgment receipt save with them for future reference and correspondence. Keep visiting your account at riphah for your application status (Admission office will regularly update the status after every 48 hours).
In addition to acknowledgment receipt, candidates for Pharm-D will also receive admit card against their application to appear in the admission/entrance test of the university.
Riphah International University will not hold the entrance test for the MBBS and BDS programs. Only the result of provincial governments’ entrance test will be considered for preparation of merit list. However, the test for Pharm-D program will be held at Riphah International University.
- Printed copy of Online Application Form
- SSC or Equivalent Detailed Marks Certificate
- IBCC Equivalency Certificate
- National ID Card of Father/Guardian
- Valid passport & Visa (Foreign Students)
- Provincial Entry Test Result (if required)
- Processing Fee (Bank Draft/Cash)
- HSSC or Equivalent Detailed Marks Certificate
- National ID Card or Form B
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Hafiz Quran Sanad
- Experience Certificates (if required)
For the Further Details You should keep stay with us here on this page and if you want to get any answer of your question you should comment us your question we will help you if is it possible!