The University of Sargodha has announced the ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR B.A/ B.SC, B.COM, BBA and BS PROGRAMS (SESSION 2013-2014) for 1st annual and 2nd annual candidates. UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA UOS The Vice-Chancellor has been pleased to approve the following Admission Schedule and ScheduleSargodha University BA BSc Exams Date Sheet 2013 and Schedule Announced of Registration Return for B.A/B.Sc / BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS/ B.Com / BS 4-year and BBA classes to which the students are admitted after having passed Intermediate Examination F.A/F.Sc, I.Com, D.Com or equivalent. The University of Sargodha has announced the Examination Schedule for the BA/ BSc 1st annual and also the candidates whose appeared in the 1st annual 2012 and now they want to appeared again in the 1st annual 2013 they should registration so the Registration will be starts from the Tuesday 09th April 2013. So here below we provided you to get the examination registration form submission schedule and dates with single fee, double fee and triple fee So you should submit your documents along with fee as soon as possible because you should not pay double or triple fee.
The Academic Council of the University of Sargodha, at its meeting held on April 30, 2009, after considering the recommendations of the Chairpersons/Principals/Directors of the University Teaching Departments/Constituent Colleges/Institutes, Deans of the Faculties and Admission Committee, proposed the under mentioned regulations for admission to all Undergraduate (4-year BS/B.Com, 5-Year PharmD/LLB (Hons), etc), Graduate classes of the University Teaching Departments/Constituent Colleges/Institutes. Here Below we provided you the Examination Fee Schedule you you can get more information about it here as soon as Possible.
UOS BA/BSc/B.com Examination Schedule And Fee Structure
|BA Regular/Late College/Private||
|B.Sc Regular/Late College/Private||
|BS 04 year Program||1000 per term per semester|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||
|Bachelor of Textile Design||
|Bachelor of Graphic Design||
|Bachelor of Multimedia||
|Bachelor of Architecture||
|B.Com Part I Regular/Late College||
|B.Com Part II Regular/Late College||
The UOS Rules and Regulations About the Examinations
- The candidate should appear in the examination strictly in accordance with the date sheet.
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any Other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/ her Roll No/ Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
For the Further Information you should keep stay with us here on this page because here we will update you time to time and in the case of any query you should share with us here in below comment section we will try to solve you queries because our team is available to help you.
More Related Education Updates
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Gujranwala Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- date sheet of bsc hons statictics of university of sargodha
- date sheet of bsc second anual from uos 2013
- sargodha university ba bsc 2nd annual exam 2013 datesheet