SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) was established in 2002 as a wholly owned subsidiary of state Bank, SBP-BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations providing banking services to the government, financial institution and general public, conducting development finance activities, implementing export refinance scheme, performing agency function like sale or purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws, national saving instruments schemes etc. SBP-BSC having is Head Office at Karachi, operates through a network of 16 field office across the country.
As a part of ongoing organizational development/ change management program and to strengthen its human resource base, SBP-BSC invites application from talented Pakistani/ AJK national to join at as Officer Grade-2 under Young professionals induction program (YPIP)-2nd Batch. The job provides excellent opportunities for the right candidates desirous of building a long term carrier in a dynamic organization.
SBP Jobs 2012 for Young Professionals Training Program
Registration Form submission Last date 18th October 2012
Test to be held on 11th November 2012
Announcement of result date 10th December 2012
Qualification: Master Degree or Bachelor Degree with 16 year of education with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from university/institutes recognized HEC or reputable foreign universities. The candidates having CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification are also eligible to apply provided they have qualified all required papers/modules. MBA (Executive) and candidates awaiting final results as of results as of submission of applications to SBO-BSC are not eligible to apply.
Maximum 28 year as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP-BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by three year for candidates from FATA. Northern Area, Gilit Baltistan, and Azad kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
Registration with NTS for GET-FS:
- Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Online registration from read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating new user and fill the on line registration form.
- Take printout of from along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit is test fee of Rs.800/- through deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL, or ABL.
- Send application form along with original NTC copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad not later than October 17. 2012.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post. Application submitted in person will not be entertained. Application sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear fot the written test to be held on November 11. 2012 in the major cities of country.
- NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result sheet to the cadidates after announcement of result.
During theoretical training, the training will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.12,000/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF. Employees of SBP-BSC/SBP/NIBAF, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible Daily Allowance for training at NIBAF.
Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees will be offered appointment as OG-2 at a consolidated monthly monetized salary of Rs.40,000/- They will further be entitled to other fringe benefits like medical facility for self, spouse and children, staff loans, telephone allowance, Gratuity & Contributory Provident Fund as par Banks rules.
More Related Education Updates
- Teacher Educators Jobs 2014 District Gujranwala Application Form Online
- District Mianwali Teachers Educators Jobs 2014 Arts Application Form Online
- District Jhang Educators Jobs 2014
- Punjab Arts Teacher/ Educator Jobs 2014
- Lahore Educators Jobs 2013
You Find this Article By:
- www nts org pk online registration/
- nts form for stste bank job
- state bank og2 test
- how to do state bank of pakistan test preparation
- regesration form of nts for sbp
- sample papers for the job of OG1 in SBP by NTS
- state bank of pakistan nts 2nd february 2014 test result
- submission of aplication of state bank jobs og2 to nts
- test for sbp excellent
- when nts sbp og1 results