Chief Minister Punjab province has announced one lac Laptop for the evening students of Punjab and some scholars of the day shift. He said Laptop will be delivered to the students by the end of 2012. He further announced that the first phase of the distribution will take place on the 20thof next month. Chief Minister Punjab has already delivered laptop to the morning shift students and the top position holders for which he had to face criticism by evening shift students of Punjab and finally Punjab Youth Laptop campaign succeeded to get the Laptop for the evening shift students as well.
Shahbaz Sharif’s Laptop Scheme has received criticism by the media, students and the opposition party. Their point of criticism was people are dying of hunger and Shahbaz Sharif is busy in wasting money on useless thing. But there are also positive effects of this scheme. It has also benefited the students in study.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme Evening Students 2012-2013
One hundred thousand latest model laptops would be distributed among boy and girl students on merit. The first consignment of the laptops would reach the city by the end of October, He said and added that students studying in evening classes, religious seminaries, technical education institutions, commerce colleges and Islamabad education institutions had also been included in the laptop distribution scheme.
Shahbaz Sharif said that distribution of laptops among brilliant students of Punjab and other areas of the country had enhanced the educational determination of students, while special appreciation had been exerted to the Punjab government in this regard at national and international level. Other provinces had also lauded the laptops scheme of the Punjab government he added.
Shahbaz Sharif said that imparting the latest information technology to the youth was not a favor to them as it was their right. The government he added was ensuring provision of resources for the betterment and well being of younger generation by curtailing its own expenditures. On directives of Pakistan Muslim League-N president Nawaz Sharif the range of laptop distribution scheme had been expanded throughout the country.
More Related Education Updates
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Gujranwala Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- shahbaz sharif laptop scheme 2014
- laptop scheme 2014
- laptop sceme 2013
- Matric level shahbaz sharif laptop scheme 2012-13 in punjab
- the studentn who get 77% marks in matric and does not take part in laptop scheme
- laptop regestaration 2014 kia B ED honr walon k liay bhi hai
- kia bwp me 75% waln ko laptop mily gy matric base py chance h 2014
- laptop schem eligibility for dae students
- multan ma kitny persent number waloun ko laptop deya ja rahy hann