Shahbaz Sharif Youth Employment Internship Program 2012 Unlocking your potential to become leaders. Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) Is an Initiative of the Government of the Punjab to equip youth with productive and employable skills to help them transition from education to work. PYIP Internees will be placed in the Government Departments and Private Organizations based on their academic qualification. Internships will be Strictly on the Merit bases Depending upon academic qualifications and matching skills.
The Program is open to the unemployed who have acquired 16 years of education and are not more than 30 years of age. The minimum requirement for the program is graduation from a local, government or private institution. Females are strongly encouraged to apply. PYIP will benefit more than 50,000 fresh graduates. PYIP internees will also receive a monthly stipend and the duration of this internship is 3 months.
Shahbaz Sharif Youth Internship Program 2012 Punjab
The duration of the internship is 3 months. The internees are allowed to exit the program during this period, but they have to inform at least 15 days in advance. However, these interns will not receive the internship completion certificate or the stipend for the remaining period. The online registration process will be available from 09:00 AM on Tuesday, September 25, 2012. And here below Mentioned the Criteria About the Eligibility.
- Internees must have completed Sixteen Years of Education culmination in a degree from HEC recognized universities / Colleges.
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed out in the year 2011 onward.
- Age limit would be 30 years.
- Candidates must possess domicile of The Punjab Province.
- Must have valid CNIC.
Terms and Conditions:
The internship is not an offer of an employment and it is no way associated with any future employment opportunity in that respective organization. The program only aims to provide training to the internees to enhance their professional capability and employability. And more Terms and Condition are written below advise to applicants that they read it very carefully.
- The internees will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.10, 000 during the three month internship. No accommodation or travelling expenses will be provided during this internship.
- This is a full time internship program and the internees will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the respective organization including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The interns will have to attend a mandatory three day orientation program, which will be organized by the respective organization.
- The interns will be awarded internship completion certificates on successfully completing the program. These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating. The interns will be evaluated on attendance, performance on the job and other assignments, which may be assigned during the three month span of internship, by the respective organization.
- The internship is three months long. However, the Government reserves the right to terminate the internship of an internee at any stage.
For the Further Information About the Shahbaz Sharif Youth Internship Program 2012 Punjab (PYIP) So you keep stay with Studysols. And If you want to ask any thing you can comment in here below given Comment session.
More Related Education Updates
- CAT Admission Procedure and Subjects Papers Rules CBE System
- Paramedical Admission Procedure and Subjects After Matric and Intermediate
- Nursing Admission in Intermediate and in BSc Procedure and Subjects
- D.Com Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
- FA General Science Group Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
You Find this Article By:
- punjab youth internship program 2012
- shahbaz sharif internship program 2012
- punjab internship program 2012
- internship program 2012 in punjab
- shahbaz sharif youth
- youth internships in punjab
- youth punjab internships
- shahbaz sharif employment program
- punjab youth internship program 2014 duration extended
- youth shahbaz sharif