Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC written test on April 11?
SPSC Written Test Date : Sindh Public Service Commission Hyderabad written Test date for different Posts is announced April 11, 2011.All the Candidates note this date and ensure their seats for this test.
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Hyderabad Monday informed all concerned that written test for different posts in different departments of Sindh Government would commence from April 11, 2011.
According to details, the written test for the posts of Lecturer, Instructor (Computer, English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Studies, Sindhi and Education) in Bureau of Curriculum and Extension Wing, Subject Specialist (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Zoology), Librarian, Director Physical Education and Head Master/ Mistress in Education and Literacy Department, Planning Officer in Health Department, Information Officer in Information and Archives Department, District Women Development Officer in Women Development Department, Manager Employment Exchange in Labour Department, Parole Officer and Probation Officer in Home Department would commence from April 11, 2011.
He further notified that call letters to the eligible candidates were being sent by post and candidates who do not receive call letters upto April 6, 2011 should contact the Head Office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad personally or by phone Nos.9200694, 9200162, 9200246, 9200248 and Fax Nos. 9200248 and 9218337.
More Related Education Updates
- Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 Application Form Download Apply Online
- CM Punjab Free Laptop Scheme for Teachers 2015 Arts Science
- All Punjab Matric Exams 2015 will start from 02 March
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
You Find this Article By:
- spsc merrit test list of physics
- 8class satsindh het pk
- list of approved candidates of spsc
- sat sindh online test