Teachers are considered those people which build the base of a nation. Teachers are the real guiders for the students. It is the teacher which makes strong base of students in subjects like English, Mathematics, Computer Science and many other subjects. When the base of a student is strong then he can achieve his aims in a smooth way because he finds fewer difficulties as compare to those students with weak base of learning.
If we take the example of yeast which has a key role in making a bread to rise, similarly a teacher-student relationship is the key ingredient to producing student achievement. A good teacher can motivate his students to make wise decisions.
A teacher plays a key role in the educational success of the students. Some teachers create subject interest in the students because of their effective method of teaching. A student only considers the advices of teachers when he develops good interest in his subjects because of proper understanding. All this happens due to serious efforts of the teacher because a good teacher makes his subject his passion of life.
Teacher Role in Students Educational Success
So he becomes succeeded to achieve all the concentration of the students towards his subjects. And this interest of a student may help him for all his life. When the stage of choice of a career comes, a student chooses that subject which he enjoyed to learn during his academic life. So it is one of the roles of a teacher in the education of students.
The other role of a teacher is planning a right strategy for his subject. If a teacher make the students learn his subject in an organize way. Take regular short test and class assessments then the students find no difficulty in preparation that subject before exams.
A teacher should be involve with every student and should solve their problems by discussing with them. In our society it is noticed that there is lack of communication between a student and teacher. When this communication gap persists for the whole academic year then student is not able to perform well in their exams. So a teacher should try to communicate with every student and note improvements in them. A good relationship between a student-teacher is the surety of educational success of the student.
Thus we can conclude that teacher play an important role in the life of a student. By proper planning and wise teaching a teacher can make sure the success of his students. Books are there for the students but without teachers, a student cannot understand books neither gain educational success. Teachers are responsible for the success of a student.
More Related Education Updates
- CAT Admission Procedure and Subjects Papers Rules CBE System
- Paramedical Admission Procedure and Subjects After Matric and Intermediate
- Nursing Admission in Intermediate and in BSc Procedure and Subjects
- D.Com Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
- FA General Science Group Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
You Find this Article By:
- a teachers role in student success
- what is a teachers role in student success quotes
- what are teachers roles for students success
- teachers role in the students succes
- teachers role in student success
- teacher role in student life
- teacher importance to student success
- how are teachers important to students success
- Article Teachers role and student success in learning
- what is instructors role in student success