Overview of Technical Education:
Technical Education plays a Important role in Human Resource development of the country by creating skilled Persons and Develop manpower, enhancing industrial productivity and improving the quality of life.In all these Factors Shows that the Technical Education is Playing Important Role in the country.Because our Country is Developed Day by Day this is the Better Example of Technical Education in Pakistan.
Technical Education in Pakistan
Courses of Technical Education:
Technical Education covers courses and programs:
1. Engineering 2. Technology 3. Management 4. Architecture 5. Town planning 6. Pharmacy 7. Applied Arts & Crafts 8. Hotel Management 9. Catering technology.
The Technical Education System in the country can be broadly classified into three categories.
1. Central Government funded Institutions
2. State Government/State-funded Institutions
3. Self-financed Institutions.
Duration of Technical Education in Pakistan
Minimum Duration of Such Above Courses is 3 Months and Maximum 6 Month which is Called Short Courses or if you want to get Degree of Engineering and Management so you can take Classes and get Degree after 2 or 4 Years in Bacholar Study.
Importance of Technical Education
This Program is Important for those who Study the Technical Education.Technical Education comes under the branch of Vocational Education which deals practically in the field of Trade, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine & Engineering.Those who are in related Fields of Technical Subjects must Study Technical Because its Important for in Technical Field its a very Popular field now a Days in Pakistan.
You Find this Article By:
- technical education in pakistan
- essay on technical education in pakistan
- technical education in pakistan ppt