The Bank of Khyber is one of the emerging and progressive commercial banks of Pakistan. The bank has shown tremendous growth from the past 21 years by providing excellent financial solution to its customers. Currently the bank has more than 76 branches all over Pakistan and still trying to expand its network in other cities of Pakistan. The bank’s mission is to expand its network and provide Islamic and conventional baking services to its customers and become the leading bank of Pakistan.
Management Trainee Program 2013:
The Bank of Khyber is providing an excellent career opportunity in the form of management trainee officer. In this program youngsters are given opportunity to grow and excel in their future career by becoming a part of bank of Khyber. The bank provides opportunity for those who believe in professionalism. Therefore if you are a fresh graduate then you should accept the challenges of dynamic banking and challenging bank environment.
Applications are invited for Management Trainee Program across the country. The selection process will solely base upon the performance in test and interview of the candidate. The selected candidate will have to go through a training program that includes class room training and job training for the period of 6 months. Upon the successful completion of the training the candidates will be placed as officer Grade-2 at different branches of the bank across the country as well as the head office.
The Bank of Khyber MTOs Job Recruitment 2013 NTS Test Forms,Sample Papers and Results
Candidates having a minimum 16 years of education possessing one of the following degrees from a HEC recognized university or foreign university: MBA/MPA/M.COM/M.A Economics/Bsc (Hons.) Business/ Economics/ BBA (Hons.) 4 years/ BSC (Hons.)/BIT )Hons.)/ACCA.
Minimum CGPA of 3 or at least 70 % marks in annual system where CGPA is not applicable.
Maximum 26 years on January 1, 2013
(Only those candidates can apply who have completed their degrees and obtained their final transcripts from their universities in original)
How to Apply/Applying Process:
Last Date of Application Form: 13 February 2013
- You can download the application form from the BOK’s website www.bok.com.pk and NTS website www.nts.org.ok .
- Please submit your test fee of Rs. 600 through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. (non-refundable and non-transformable) in favor of national testing service Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Applications must be received latest by 13-02-2013
- Candidates are required to send their application form to the national testing service Islamabad headquarters along with deposit slip online.
- Application form should be sent through courier service.
- The test will be conducted by NTS at all major cities of Pakistan.
- The date and venue of the test will be communicated to the short listed candidates later.
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab Rescue 1122 NTS Test 2014 Sample Paper Online Preparation
- NTS LAW GAT Test 2014 Applications Forms Roll No Slips Download Now Result and Candidates List
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment Test 2014 Answer Keys Result and Selected Candidates List
- Allama Iqbal Open University NTS GAT Test 29 January 2014 Registration Form, Result
- Punjab Govt Educators jobs NTS Written Test 2013, Registration, Eligibility, Schedule
You Find this Article By:
- Sample paper of hbl mto jobs
- hbl mto job test sample paper
- nts sample paper for bank jobs
- trainee banking test sample of ubl