Pakistan is the company with abundance of cotton fiber. It is our own product and very helpful in export of Pakistan. Textile of Pakistan is very famous world-wide. Pakistan always had strong history of textile due to its historical reasons.
In 2005, the Pakistani government created a special textile sub-committee in order to formulate new strategy and policy in the hopes of revamping the textile industry. The sub-committee submitted a report entitled “Textiles Vision 2005″which included a number of recommendations including improved product quality, equipment upgrade, developing human resources, aggressive targeting of new markets and development of high-powered leadership for the textile sector.
Top 10 Textile Companies In Pakistan
Top 10 major textile companies of Pakistan are;
- Chenab Limited
- Fateh Textile Mills Ltd
- The National Silk & Rayon Mills Limited
- Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited
- Husein Industries Limited
- Kohinoor Textile Mills Limited
- Nishat Mills Limited
- Safa Textiles Limited
- The Crescent Textile Mills Limited
- Fazal Textile Mills Limited
All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA):
All Pakistan textile mills associations is Pakistan’s national trade association. It deals with the organization of the textile sector. It represents the 396 textile mills such as;
- 315 are spinning
- 44 weaving
- 37 composite units
Main objective of all Pakistan textile mills association is:
“Facilitate Pakistan textile industry to obtain and sustain global standing”.
Association is encouraging friendly feeling and unanimity amongst Textile Mill owners on all subjects connected with their common good. APTMA is working consequently for increasing production, exports and employment opportunities.
To make the textile industry flourish and become a major factor in upraise of Pakistan there is a dire need of investment in this field, as textile industry id the backbone of Pakistan economy.
The development of the Pakistan textile industry is restricted by the low use of Man-Made Fibers in the fiber-mix. Our MMF and cotton use ratio is 20:80 as against the world-wide 60:40 use. Correction of our fiber-mix ratio will bring about qualitative improvement to our product range as well as broaden the range itself.
More Related Education Updates
- Labor day quotes, Sms, Text, jobs, wishes and saying 2014
- Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2014 Download Online
- Punjab Government launches Daily SMS Price Information Service
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for France
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Germany
You Find this Article By:
- famous textile industries in pakistan
- top 10 textile pakistan
- top 5 textile companies in pakistan along with market share
- top ten pakistans best factories
- top Ten Textile company of pakistan
- top textile industries in pakistan
- top10 garments factory ranking in pak
- top10 textile mills pk
- top10textile group in pakistan
- top 10 textile mils in world