University of Engineering and Technology UET Engineering College Test ECAT Test 2013 is the must for the Admission in any engineering programs in Pakistan, The entry test for the admission in engineering institutions as it is prescribed by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). In the Punjab Province Every year almost 50,000 candidates Appears in the ECAT Entrance Test and this year 45,000 candidates are appeared in the Test. So, Alhamdulillah Combined Engineering Entry Test 2013 successfully held on 18th Aug 2013. And now All Students are waiting for their Entrance Test Result 2013 for the Admission.
We will Displayed the Result of UET ECAT 2013 very soon, So you should Keep in Touch with us here on this page. We provided the All Answer keys of the UET ECAT Entrance Test 2013 August 18th. So here below link provided for the Answer Keys. If you have any query regarding admissions which can be answered satisfactorily on the telephone, you may dial Convener, Admission Committee at 99029216 and 99029452 at 99029470 during working hours. Members of the University staff will also be available for personal consultation during admission period.
An applicant for admission to any of the B.Sc. Engineering Degree Courses, B.Sc. City and Regional Planning (CRP), Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Product & Industrial Design and Computer Science (Hons) must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:-
He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the University. However, Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall be acceptable only for Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product & Industrial Design. Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science, City & Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product & Industrial Design.
UET ECAT Entry Test Result 2013
An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at least 60% adjusted admission marks determined as per clause 2 of the merit determination criteria.
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate. (Form II).
NOTE:- Seats for Diploma Holders/B.Tech (Pass) Degree:a. For admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer, the candidate should have passed diploma examination of a Board of Technical Education in the relevant technology.
If you have any query about the University of Engineering and Technology UET Engineering College Test ECAT Entrance Test result 2013 or you want to get the Further Information about it So you should Keep stay with us here on this Page. and share your queries with us here in below comment section.
More Related Education Updates
- Syllabus for ECAT Test 2013, Format and Test Fee
- How to Apply ECAT Test 2013 Pakistan
- Contact Details And Test Centers Of ECAT Test 2013
- ECAT Test Schedule and Date Sheet 2013
- ECAT Entry Test MCQ's For Engineering
You Find this Article By:
- ECAT 2013 statistics
- ilmkidunia/ecat result