The University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore has announced the Notice for the Admission 2013 and Entry test will be conducted together for the BSc Engineering and BSc Technology. Notice for Preparation of Documents for Entry Test and Undergraduate Admission 2013 And the Application form submission will be starts from the 2nd week of the July 2013.
ENTRY TEST 2013:-
It is announced for the information of all concerned that this year a Combined Entry Test for
entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs would be conducted. The Combined Entry Test is expected to be held in August 2013. Applications will be invited from second week of July. All prospective candidates who plan to appear in Combined Entry Test are advised to prepare their Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-Form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for Entry Test.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:-
Following the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second half of August 2013. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
4. Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
5. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
6. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents:-
i. An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
ii. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
iii. Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle. Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In case of maternal uncle, nikah-nama of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
Important Note :-
Scanned / faxed copy of employment certificate and visa shall not be entertained.
For further details visit our website: admission.uet.edu.pk, uet.edu.pk or
contact telephone numbers 042-99029452, 042-99029216.’
- UET Lahore Admission 2013
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2013 Schedule
- UET Taxila Admission Entry Test 2013
- UET Entry Test 2013 Dates Lahore and Taxila
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Syllabus for MCAT Test 2014 and Entry Test Preparation
- GIKI Entry Test 2014 Forms Sample Papers and Results
- University of Gujrat Admission 2013-14 1st Merit Lists Announced
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Admission Entrance Test 2013 Dates and Centres
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Entrance Test, Registration, Roll Number Slips 2013
You Find this Article By:
- ADMISSON IN UET LAHORE
- bsc cardiology in lahore entry test paper 2013
- uet entry test bba 2013
- uet lahore entry test result 2013