- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
General Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have obtained M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline by securing at least 60% marks under annual/term system or CGPA 3.0 on the scale of 4.0 under semester system.
- Applicant should have valid score of GAT Test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS).
- The applicants having at least 50% marks in GAT Test shall appear for interview to be conducted by the respective departments. All applicants are advised by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, to contact the respective departments for the interview schedule.
UET Lahore Admission to MPhil Entry 2012 Application shall be filled online by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk.
The printout of the filled application with the paid bank challan (printed with the application) and completed as per instructions available at web link shall be submitted to the respective departments from November 30, 2011 to December 12, 2011 during working days (Fridays 09:00 am to 12:00 noon, other days 09:00 am to 02:00 pm).
Incomplete applications shall not be entertained by the university.
Availability of Prospectus
Application processing fee of Rs.800 is to be deposited in the account number 01280005533303 with Habib Bank Limited (HBL) through the bank challan available with the printout of the application. The prospectus can be had from the Convener, Admission Committee Office after handing over Copy No. 1 of the paid bank challan.
For further information, you may please contact:
Convener, Admission Committee,
University of Engineering and Technology (UET),
GT Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 99029216, 99029452, 99029470
You Find this Article By:
- uet lahore entry test 2012 dates
- uet lahore ms admissions 2012
- uet lahore admissions
- uet admission form