University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore Has announced admission the Some various programs of the Distance Learning 2013 Master In Applied Chemistry, Master Of applied Mathematics, Master of Physics And Master of business Administration. Application will be filled and Submit online So you can Fill applications here and you can download applications from here.
Application Processing fees will be Rs. 800/- is to be deposited in the Account No 01280005533303 with Habib Bank Limited through the bank challan form which is available here you can download it and Print it. Here Below mentioned that Applications on prescribed forms are invited for admission to the Different courses through Distance learning (DL) program 2013.
UET Lahore Distance Learning Program Admissions 2013
- Master of Applied Chemistry
- Master of Applied Mathematics
- Master of Applied Physics
- Master of Business Administration
UET DL Admission Schedule:
|Last date of application||Not Announced|
|Date of test and Interview in Chemistry||
|Date of test and Interview in Mathematics||
|Date of test and Interview in Physics||
|Date of test and Interview in Business Administration||
UET Salient Features of Programs 2013:
- Master in Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics) and Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time degree program.
- Eligibility criteria: Applicant must have passed BA/BSc (14-years of education) with 1st Division from HEC recognized University with relevant major. He/she must have minimum 50% score in admission test.
- The minimum and maximum time limit for completion of degree is 2 year and 4 years respectively.
- The Minimum requirement for fulfillment of degree is: 60-70 credit hours coursework delivered via internet, CDs and Instructional materials. There is an opportunity of electives in 2nd year.
- Research projects and lab. work will be carried out at main-campus in the respective departments, while examinations will be conducted at Study Centers of UET, KSK and Faisalabad Campuses.
- Term/Semester System of Examination: There shall be two terms/semesters of 17-18 weeks each, in each academic year.
- There will be no difference in curriculum, the examination paper and degree offered between on-campus and DL students.
- DL program will allow students to maintain their full-time job, and other responsibilities like family while advancing their education.
For admission information and further details please visit Studysols and for the Merit list keep visiting here and in the case of any query you can comment us in the given below comment session.
More Related Education Updates
- NED University Admissions In Master at Textile Management for Session 2014
- B tech Admission in Pakistan 2014
- NED University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi Admission 2014
- NED University of Engineering and Technology Master Program admission 2014
- Leads University Lahore Admission Open 2014-15
You Find this Article By:
- admission test format for msc applied physics distance learning
- uet lahore distance learning program 2014
- short courses distance learning lahore
- online study of msc math from uet
- Msc physics distant learning programe colleges and uni names in pakistan
- Msc physics distance learning UET lahore 2014
- Msc physics distance learning institutes of pakistan
- msc chemistry in lahore by distance learning in 2014
- m sc math by distance learning program in any university of lahore
- eligibility criteria for msc in diatance learning programe in uet 2014