University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore Has announced admission the Some various programs of the Distance Learning 2013 Master In Applied Chemistry, Master Of applied Mathematics, Master of Physics And Master of business Administration. Application will be filled and Submit online So you can Fill applications here and you can download applications from here.
Application Processing fees will be Rs. 800/- is to be deposited in the Account No 01280005533303 with Habib Bank Limited through the bank challan form which is available here you can download it and Print it. Here Below mentioned that Applications on prescribed forms are invited for admission to the Different courses through Distance learning (DL) program 2013.
UET Lahore Distance Learning Program Admissions 2013
- Master of Applied Chemistry
- Master of Applied Mathematics
- Master of Applied Physics
- Master of Business Administration
UET DL Admission Schedule:
|Last date of application||Not Announced|
|Date of test and Interview in Chemistry||
|Date of test and Interview in Mathematics||
|Date of test and Interview in Physics||
|Date of test and Interview in Business Administration||
UET Salient Features of Programs 2013:
- Master in Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics) and Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time degree program.
- Eligibility criteria: Applicant must have passed BA/BSc (14-years of education) with 1st Division from HEC recognized University with relevant major. He/she must have minimum 50% score in admission test.
- The minimum and maximum time limit for completion of degree is 2 year and 4 years respectively.
- The Minimum requirement for fulfillment of degree is: 60-70 credit hours coursework delivered via internet, CDs and Instructional materials. There is an opportunity of electives in 2nd year.
- Research projects and lab. work will be carried out at main-campus in the respective departments, while examinations will be conducted at Study Centers of UET, KSK and Faisalabad Campuses.
- Term/Semester System of Examination: There shall be two terms/semesters of 17-18 weeks each, in each academic year.
- There will be no difference in curriculum, the examination paper and degree offered between on-campus and DL students.
- DL program will allow students to maintain their full-time job, and other responsibilities like family while advancing their education.
For admission information and further details please visit Studysols and for the Merit list keep visiting here and in the case of any query you can comment us in the given below comment session.
You Find this Article By:
- distance learning bsc physics
- apply 0nline admission distance learning universities in pakistan
- msc physics distance learning offering uni in pakistan
- M Sc physics through distance learning in pakistan coleges datail
- distance learning program of maths in lahore
- distance learning phd physics in pakistan
- distance education masters in engineering peshawar pakistan
- bsc physics by distance learning
- bs chemistry by distance learning in Pakistan
- universities in lahore offering distance learning fo r m sc physics