The University of Engineering and Technology is going to announce their Admission for the Session 2013 to 2017 So its Entrance test will be held in the month of August The Entry test Dates, Time and schedule will be available here. You can get the admission application forms from here and also can get the admission criteria, Eligibility Criteria and Test Centers Merit lists online as well. Department Of Electrical Engineering (KSK Campus) University of Engineering and technology UET Lahore the one of the Ideal university for the Engineering Students in Pakistan, It is Oldest Engineering Educational Institution of Pakistan, Established in 1921 Ranked 345th in World, 54th in Asia Universities.
Its various campuses in the Pakistan, and providing the Quality education. The University of Engineering and Technology is the highly merit Institute in the Pakistan So every student want to get admission in this university because its Engineering Degree is the most valued than other universities. 4 Satellite Campuses, 7 Faculties, 33 Departments, 19 Research Centers. 10,000 Students Including 738 International Students 893 Faculty Members 25 Undergraduate Degree Programs, 55 Postgraduate Degree Programs.
Here below you can get the Information about the Eligibility Criteria and General Eligibility and Engineering programs offered by the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore. Now a Days no any Entry Test Date has been announce but it will be announced very soon and The Entry test Application Forms issuance date and and Entry Test will be held in the Month of August as it commences before years. But when the schedule will be announced by the Officially we will provide you here as soon as we can.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:-
An applicant for admission to any of the B.Sc. Engineering Degree Courses, B.Sc. City & Regional Planning (CRP), Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Product and Industrial Design and Computer Science (Hons) must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:-
He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
However, Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall be acceptable only for Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design. Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design.
|Average Marks out of 400||Maximum Marks out of 400|
General Eligibility Requirements:-
An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:-
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at-least 60% adjusted admission marks determined as per clause 2 of the merit determination criteria.
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission
- He should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate. (Form II)
Seats for Diploma Holders/B.Tech (Pass) Degree:-
- For admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer, the candidate should have passed diploma examination of a Board of Technical Education in the relevant technology.
- Applicants seeking admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer shall not be eligible unless their diplomas are in the relevant technology as specified against each degree course given below.
Offering Programs in the Engineering Department
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Electronics Technology
- Diploma in Instrument Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology
- Diploma in Auto & Diesel Technology
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Technology
Mechatronics and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Automation Technology
- Diploma in Civil Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Technology
Petroleum & Gas Engineering
Diploma in Petroleum Technology
- UET Lahore Admission 2013
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2013 Schedule
- UET Taxila Admission Entry Test 2013
- UET Entry Test 2013 Dates Lahore and Taxila
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Syllabus for MCAT Test 2014 and Entry Test Preparation
- GIKI Entry Test 2014 Forms Sample Papers and Results
- University of Gujrat Admission 2013-14 1st Merit Lists Announced
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Admission Entrance Test 2013 Dates and Centres
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Entrance Test, Registration, Roll Number Slips 2013