The University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila is invited for admission Undergraduate, Graduate and Post Graduate Engineering Degree Programs in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science and Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management on prescribed forms available at the Directorate of Admissions.
Detailed information of the following fields of specialization open for admission is available in the Prospectus 2013-14. The University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila was announced the admission already for the session 2013 and now now their Entrance test and Entrance test Result & Merit Lists will be available here So you should Keep stay with us here on this page.
Entry Test 2013 Registration Schedule Download
Entry Test 2013 Prospectus Download
Entry Test 2013 Application Forms Downloads
Entry Test 2013 Online Result
Admission 2013 Merit Lists Online Check
Applications for the office bearers of the societies for year 2013-14 are invited on prescribed form (Download Society Membership Form). The applications are required to be submitted to DSA office not later than 26-09-13. After due date no application will be entertained. SELECTED CANDIDATE LISTS (BSc and M.Sc Engineering Admissions 2013.
Entrance Test Result and Merit Lists) SELECTED CANDIDATE LISTS (PhD Admissions 2013 and their Entrance test Result and Merit lists will be available as well.) Student Lists of Allotments at Q Hall and Ali Hall Re-accreditation has been granted for three years (B.Sc Civil Engineering UET Taxila) by Pakistan Engineering Council.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates seeking admission to Master’s Degree Programs discipline.
- Computer Science and Computer Software Engg: Candidates must have any of the following Degrees: BS (SE/ CS) 4year MCS/ M.Sc (CS) BCS (3 Years) with add. semester B.Sc Engg: 4-years.
- Telecommunication Engineering: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines.
- Telecommunication Engineering Electrical Engineering Mechatronics Engineering: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines.
- Mecatronics Engg. Mechanical Engg. Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engg. Industrial Engg. Computer Software/Systems/Computer Engg.
- Urban Infrastructure Engg: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines.
- Civil Engg. Transportation Engg. Water Resource Engg. Sanitary Engg. Environmental Engg. Geoinformatics Engg.
- Urban Infrastructure Planning & Management: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in the following disciplines.
- Architecture Town planning Urban and regional planning. Environmental sciences Geography Engineering (Civil, Transportation, Water Resource, Sanitary, Environmental, Geoinformatics, Agriculture, Industrial, Engineering Management). Mathematics: Candidates must have M.Sc in Mathematics (16 years) or BS four years degree form accredited Institutions, securing at least 60% marks in annual system or at least CGPA 3 in the semester system.
Online UET Taxila Admission Test Result and its Merit Lists will be available here So you should Keep stay with us here on this page because we will displayed it officially and you can get very soon and very easy.
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Syllabus for MCAT Test 2014 and Entry Test Preparation
- GIKI Entry Test 2014 Forms Sample Papers and Results
- University of Gujrat Admission 2013-14 1st Merit Lists Announced
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Admission Entrance Test 2013 Dates and Centres
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Entrance Test, Registration, Roll Number Slips 2013
You Find this Article By:
- uet taxila merit list 2013
- UET Taxila Entry Test 2013
- uet texila merit list 2013
- at least how many marks must in fsc for uet texla
- How many students are selected in UET Taxila every year
- ist sumester results of uet taxila entry 2013
- merit of fsc engg in uet gujrat
- uet texila merit 2013