The University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has announced the Admission MBBS, BDS Session 2013-2014 Notice that when the admission will be opened its dates and schedules Entry test and announced that what type of documents you should required. So here below you can get the complete Information about the University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore and the Admission process for various on-campus postgraduate programs of UHS Lahore shall be advertised separately.
Though appearance in Entrance Test is a mandatory requirement for admission, it is, in no way, a guarantee for admission which would only be granted on merit and on fulfilling basic minimum eligibility criteria set by the university for admission to a particular program. The GAT-General Test conducted by NTS, with minimum 50% cumulative score will be required at the time of admission to MPhil. However, it is not a pre-requisite for appearance in the PG Entrance Test to be conducted by the university. It the Possible that Admission 2013 will start in the month of the August 2013.
- After admission into a College, a student is required to get himself /herself registered with University on priority basis. Only a registered student can take University Examinations. The following are required for registration purposes:
- Registration Record on a prescribed proforma duly attested by the Principal/ Dean / Head of Institution/ Department.
- Copies of relevant academic record i.e. Matric, F.Sc, B.Sc/ MBBS/ BDS / equivalent etc. duly attested by the Principal / Dean / Head of Institution or his/her authorized nominee.
- Board Migration Certificate (if passed Intermediate from B.I.S.E other than Province of Punjab) / Migration Certificate/NOC from last attended University (if graduated from a University other than UHS).
- Two ID card size color photographs with sky blue background (one to be pasted on proforma and other to be attached).
- Payment of Registration Fee at prescribed rate through demand draft or crossed cheque drawn in favor of Treasurer, UHS.
- The Registration request must reach the Office of the Registrar within 15 days after the last date of admission.
- A fine will be charged on late submission of registration request at a rate of Rs.100/- per week.
- Late Admissions if any, will be entertained w.e.f. date of admission notified by the College. However, their registration request must be submitted within 15 days after admission otherwise a fine will be charged.
- Registration No./ Registration Card will be sent to students through Head of Institution/ Department.
REGULATIONS RELATING TO REGISTRATION OF STUDENTS:-
- The Principal / Dean of all affiliated Colleges/Institutions shall submit the Registration Return alongwith attested copies of academic record and Registration Fee at prescribed rates to the Registrar within Fifteen Days after the last date of admission.
- The College is liable to pay fine @Rs.100/- per week if the Registration Return is not submitted within due date.
- The Registration Return should be carefully filled in and typed. The hand written and incomplete return shall not be acceptable.
- The Return Form, copies of Academic Record and Photographs must be attested by the Principal/ Dean or his/ her duly authorized nominee.
- In case of a student migrating from any other University/ Board (other than Punjab Province), Migration Certificate / N.O.C should also be submitted.
- If any student is struck off the rolls of a College/Institution, migrates/shifts to another College, rusticated or expelled, or is readmitted such facts shall be reported to the Registrar within Seven Days.
- In case of a student already registered with University, getting admission to another course at the same / another Institution, the Principal / Head of the Institution shall forward a fresh registration return dully filled from all respects quoting the registration number of such student along with the prescribed registration fee for the course.
For the Further Information you should Keep stay with us here on this page and if you want to know more about it and want to ask any question about it so you should discuss with us here in below comment section we will help you as we can.
You Find this Article By:
- migration certificate uhs edu