United Medical and Dental College has announced the admission for the First Year MBBS Admissions 2013-13, Committed to an excellent environment conductive to learning. Investigation, curiosity and innovation. United Medical and Dental College Recognized by PMSC Affiliated with University of Karachi and Approved by Ministry of National Regulations and Services.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- Minimum Marks Required are 60% in Inter-Science/F.S.C in Pre-Medical Group.
A-level applicants need to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. Aggregate marks should be at least 60% as per IBCC Equivalency Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit IBCC.edu.pk
- Applicants from any examination system other than Inter-Science/ F.S.C need to obtain at least 60% aggregate marks , as per the IBCC Equivalency Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit IBCC.edu.pk
Admission Test is mandatory for all applicants.
- Those students not taking the admission test need to take SAT II or MCAT. “If taking SAT-II, the candidate needs to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. A minimum score of 550 is required in each subject. If taking MCAT, the minimum score should be 5.5 in each section.”
- If medium of instruction or studies two years prior to Admission Test is not English, then a valid minimum TOEFL score of 59 or IELT score of 5.5 is required. Alternative to TOEFL/ IELT is a certification by NUML Islamabad after a one year English language course.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for application.
- All selected candidates and their parent/ guardian, will be required to submit an affidavit on a Rs100/ stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the United Medical & Dental College required disciplinary, legal and financial responsibilities.
How to Apply ?
Here we are providing you the Procedure of the Admission Eligibility Criteria and Admission forms So you should Download the Admission Form and Fill it. Download admission form or pick up from U.M.D.C city office located at P.S.G. Hospital, Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road Karachi. Phone No. 0346-8280070, 0346-8280071.
Please attach all documents according to checklist of Form.
Submit application form in person or via courier to P.S.G. Hospital, 16-B Al-Riaz Society, Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi.
If Submitting in person , a processing fees of Rs. 2000/- in cash will be required.
If submitting by courier please send a payorder or demand draft in favour of UNITED MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE.
Our mailing address is:
Download form, Free of cose from our website: umdc.us or
Collect form in person and submit documents (Monday to Saturday) between 09:00 am to 04:00 from P.S.G Hospital Main Shaheed-e-Milat Road Near Hill Park Karachi.
Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road,
Near Hill Park,
Phone no: 0346-8280070, 0346-8280071.
More Related Education Updates
- Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore MBBS Admission 2014
- Namal College Admissions Fall 2014 Entry Test
- NAMAL College Mianwali Admission and entry Test 2014 in BS Electrical Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
- PU Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2014 MBA
- NCBAE Admission Spring 2014 BBA and MBA Executive
You Find this Article By:
- entry test students how get admiission in umdc university of karachi
- united medical and dental college karachi fee structure
- united fee stducture mbbs universities in karachi
- umdc university khi
- umdc university fees schedule
- umdc karachi mbbs hostel
- umdc karachi fee structure
- umdc fasalabad mbbs firstyear student 2013 name
- umdc age limit