UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA has been announced the M.Ed 2nd Annual Examination 2011 Date Sheet exams to be held in July 2012. It will be written examination and these exams will start from 4th July 2012, and the examination timing will 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon.
University of Sargodha M.Ed 2nd Annual Examination 2012 Date Sheet
Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination. Important Note is Fresh Candidates will only attempt New pattern Question paper and Late College Candidates / Compartment cases will attempt old Pattern Question Paper.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMS
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions which are mentioned below here because otherwise they will be face troubles in their exams and they will can not attend their exams and they can face other troubles also like UMC Case or unable to attend their exams because of their documentation. So read Instruction Very Carefully.
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place.
- Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center
Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offense in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one
leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules / regulations of the University.
For The More Information about University Of Sargodha Date Sheets and Results And Admission Keep in touch With Studysols. And If you want to know more about University Of Sargodha M.Ed 2nd Date Sheet 2012 are any query or question you have then you Comment us here below Comment session
You Find this Article By:
- Sargodha university m ed supply examination date sheet
- best book for m ed from uos
- roll number slips of m ed sargodha university
- university of sargodha mEd DATE SHEET