The University of Gujrat (UOG) has announced the schedule for registration of private candidates in the annual 2014 exam of B.A/BSc, MA/MSc. The University of Gujrat is a Government University which was established in 2003 under the supervision of that time Chief Minister of Punjab, Chaudhry Pervez Elahi. The University’s main campus building is built according to the specific requirements and includes all kind of facilities. The aim of building this University is to provide International standard education to youth so that they can participate in the progress of the country.
The University of Gujrat (UOG) has announced that the private candidates who want to get them registered for BA/BSc, MA/MSc must submit their applications with single fee from 2nd September, 2013 to 31st October, 2013. Further details are discussed below:
- After 31st October, 2013 the candidates will have to pay double fee in order to get registration during 1st November, 2013 to 29th November, 2013.
- The last chance for registration is during 2nd December, 2013 till 31st December, 2013 and the candidates will have to pay three times fee from the original in order to get registered.
- The registration form will be available at the selected branches of the Punjab Bank for just Rd, 30. The form can also be downloaded from the official website of UOG. The applicant must attach a Rs. 2200 Bank draft with the application form downloaded from the UOG website.
- Matric, FA, BA or Equivalent certificate along with an attested ID card copy and one passport size picture must be sent with the registration form.
- Remember that the single fee for the registration is Rs. 2000.
- If any applicant has passed the intermediate examination from any board outside the University of Gujrat (UOG) jurisdiction than he/she will have to attach the original NOC with the registration form.
- If a candidate has passed the BA examination from any university other than the University of Gujrat (UOG) than an original NOC must also be attached with the registration form.
All the candidates are advised to send their registration forms before 31st December, 2013 with complete documents attached. In case of any missing attachment, incomplete information or the receiving of the registration form after the due date (31st December, 2013), the registration form will be rejected and the candidate will not be enrolled for the examinations. So it is strongly advised from our side that all the candidates check their registration forms before sending them and also make sure that they reach the relevant department of UOG till 31st December, 2013.
Muhammad Naeem Butt (Deputy Registrar)
University of Gujrat, Hafiz Hayat Campus, Gujrat
Phone: 053-3643331-4 Ext: 113
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab Boards Intermediate Exams 2014 Dates Extended
- Shahbaz Sharif Free Laptop Scheme 2014 Eligibility Criteria for Matric 10th FA 12th BA MA LLB Mhil Phd
- BISE Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2014 Online Download
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Date Sheet 2014 and Roll No Slip Download Online
- Bise Lahore Board 9th & 10th Class Roll No Slips 2014 Online Download
You Find this Article By:
- admission form with single fee annual ba 2014 uog
- uog admission shedule for private candidates fall 2014
- uog b a 2014 ammission
- uog b a registration
- uog BA exam 2014
- uog ba privacy registration 2014
- uog ba registration form
- uog details b a exam 2014
- uog edu pk b a regustation form 2014
- uog private registration