UOS admission test 2013 merit list and final results can be found on this page. University of Sargodha (UOS) has now invited applications for admission in various Undergraduate, Graduate, Master’s programs and PHD programs. All the candidates who want to seek admission in a well reputed educational institute should consider applying for admission in UOS.
According to the officially announced schedule, the admission forms can be submitted till 30th September 2013. Given below are the details about the departments in which the admissions are available, the eligibility criteria for candidates and the method of applying for the admission. UOS admission test 2013 merit list and final results are also available.
Reasons for Choosing UOS:
- Faculty of over 225 PhD professionals
- More than 415 colleges are working under the affiliation of UOS
- The best overall result in MBBS examination among all Medical colleges of Punjab
- Updated on-Campus facilities
- Scholarships for deserving and outstanding performers
Admissions Open in Undergraduate and Graduate departments:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts & Law
- Faculty of Management & Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences
MS/MPhil/MSc (Hons) Programs:
Admissions in various MS/MPhil/MSc (Hons) programs are also open at University of Sargodha (UOS). So the students who want to join a well reputed institute for their MS/MPhil/MSc (Hons) should apply for admission at UOS.
- Candidates must have a 4 years MA/MSc/Pharm-D/BS degree or equivalent 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute with minimum second division or 2.0 CGPA.
- The candidates must pass a GAT-General test before seeking admission
- For admission in MSc (Hons) programs in Faculty of Agriculture minimum 2.5 CGPA is required
- A departmental test is also necessary to be passed by the applicants
Admissions are now also open in various Phd Programs.
- MPhil/MSc (Hons)/MD/MS/MDS (18 years of education) or equivalent degree with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- The candidates must pass a GAT-subject or GRE-subject or equivalent before seeking admission
- Departmental test is also necessary to clear for admission
UOS Admission Test 2013 merit list and final results will be uploaded here on this page as soon as they will be announced by the University of Sargodha (UOS). The admission tests will be conducted by the relevant departments and the first merit list will be displayed upon 2nd October 2013.
After that the second merit list is set to be released on 5th October 2013 while the third and final merit list will be available on 8th October 2013. All these merit list will be available here on this page immediately after their release by UOS.
Form Submission Date: 30 September, 2013
First Merit list: 2 October 2013
Second Merit list: 5 October 2013
Third Merit list: 8 October 2013
If you need any further information regarding UOS admission test 2013 merit list and final result, we strongly suggest that you keep visiting this page as all the latest information about it will be updated here on this page. You can also leave your question in the comments section and we will reply to you.
University of Sargodha
Phone: +92-48-9230293, +92-48-3703661
Ext. 302, 488