A Project of Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Welfare Trust WAH Medical College Wah Cantt has offered the Admission Session 2013. Recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM and DC) Affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore Accredited by College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for post graduation in various discipline registration with WHO Included in the International Directory of medical colleges.
As per latest Pakistan Medical and Dental (PM and DC) Regulation 15% percent seats have been allocated foreign and overseas candidates. The forms complete in all respects along with Entry test detailed marks certificate may be sent by post in the name of Principal WAH Medical College, WAH Cantt. The College is acclaimed for its highly experienced, distinguished and dedicated faculty and we provides to our Students.
WAH Medical College MBBS Admission 2013, Procedure and Schedule
secure and disciplined environment. A chance to gain knowledge and practical experience in a state of the art academic campus and adjacent tertiary care Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF) Teaching hospital. Excellent accommodation facilities in separate boys and girls hostels which are located at a walking distance from the academic block and hospital. Transport facilities to the student residing in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. A chance to get involved in safe community based health services. An Environment highly conductive for continuous medical Education and professional development.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification.
- Those who appeared in entry test conducted provincial government NTS SAT II and MCAT.
We are providing you here Admission Application Form download and WAH Medical College MBBS Admission 2013 Schedule also providing as well. We will also provide you the WAH Medical College Admission 2013 1st Merit list , 2nd merit List and 3rd Merit list. Prospectus & Admission Forms for admission in MBBS Session 2013 will be available from 2013 on payment of Rs 1500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US $ 30/- (for Foreign, Self Finance candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs 100/- will be included if the prospectus is required by post.
Required Documentation for the MBBS Admission 2013 in the WAH Medical College, WAH Cantt are mentioned below Three attested copies of each of the following:-
- Matric/ Equivalent Certificate
- FSc (Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent Certificate (Equivalence Certificate from the Intermediate.
- Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a foreign qualification)
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/ Guardian
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners only)
- The filled in, self addressed slips
Manager/ Asstt Manager Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC)
Tel: 00-92-51-9314388 Ext 107 & 113
For the More Information about the WAH Medical College MBBS Admission 2013 , Admission Procedure and Schedule, Admission Application Form and 1st Merit list , 2nd merit List and 3rd Merit list you should keep stay with us here on The STUDYSOLS And if you have any query about the MBBS Admission 2013 So you can ask about it from us in here below given Comment section.
More Related Education Updates
- List of Law Colleges in Lahore Pakistan private & Govt
- Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore MBBS Admission 2014
- Namal College Admissions Fall 2014 Entry Test
- NAMAL College Mianwali Admission and entry Test 2014 in BS Electrical Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
- PU Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2014 MBA
You Find this Article By:
- wah medical college
- Wah Medical College Merit List
- admission for mbbs for Pakistani students self finance procedure and eligibilty of students in wah cantt medical college
- fee structure for wah medical college self finance
- trust who gave scholarship for madical student
- Wah madical center
- wah medical college bds merit list 2013-14
- wah medical college merit list2013